ZiNG Pop Culture, as it can be inferred from the name, is an Australia-based pop culture items retailer chain. The first ZiNG Pop Culture store was opened in July 2014, just two months later of the brand’s foundation. ZiNG Pop Culture’s headquarters remains in Eagle Farm, Queensland, Australia. In Australia, approximately, there are more than 100 ZiNG Pop Culture stores scattered across Australia. ZiNG Pop Culture is owned by two parent companies named EB Games Australia and GameStop. In terms of pop culture, ZiNG Pop Culture stores offer collectible items, figures, and other pop culture merchandise to customers in Australia.
Job Application Form PDF
ZiNG Pop Culture doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for job seekers who prefer to apply in person by going to a physical store location. You can easily apply online for a job at ZiNG Pop Culture.
- The official website of ZiNG Pop Culture directs you to the Seek page of ZiNG Pop Culture.
- On this page, you can facilitate your search by picking one of the classifications and entering your locations. After doing that, click on the “SEEK” button.
- On the new vacant job offers, select one that catches your interest.
- Click on the job’s page and read about the job’s description, qualifications, requirements, responsibilities, and opportunities.
- If you liked what you have read about the job, click on the “Apply for this job” button at the beginning of the page.
- To start your job application, you must enter your e-mail address to continue.
You will be expected to provide outstanding customer service on the sales floor at a ZiNG Pop Culture store. You should achieve sales and KPI targets, maintain an in-depth and accurate knowledge of products and current promotions, assist with day-to-day store operations while you should also maintain the store’s appearance and organisation to a high standard. You may also be assigned inventory control and loss prevention duties to some extent.