Sleep Country Canada is a Canadian store chain that is selling products such as mattresses, bed frames, headboards, bed linens, and pillows. The first store was opened in 1994. Today, there are over 260 Sleep Country stores and nearly 15 distribution centres. About 1,200 employees are working at Sleep Country today. In the most recent years, Sleep Country has won the Great Place to work award and multiple similar awards. This shows that Sleep Country is a great employer, especially for young entry-level job seekers.
Job Application Form PDF
Sleep Country Canada doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for in-store applicants. Visit the company career website or contact a store manager in person to submit an application for a job.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
You can either apply for a job at Sleep Country online on the company career website, or you can apply in-store by going to a physical store location near your home. If you prefer the former, here are the steps that you should follow:
- Go to the career website of Sleep Country Canada.
- Click the “Explore our Career Opportunities” link.
- Using the search box, you can search for job openings by writing the name of the job position you are interested in.
- Below on the same web page, you will see job positions that match your search keywords. Click a job title of a job that you see on the list of jobs.
- Read the full job description. Then click the red “I am interested” button to initiate your online application for the position.
- Then, you will see the online job application form of Sleep Country Canada. Fill it out by providing your personal information, educational information, and work experience. Upload your resume and write a message that explains your interest in working there to the hiring manager. Then click “Next”.
- Sales associate
- Furniture home delivery driver
- Customer service online sales support
- Driver helper
- Warehouse associate
- Distribution supervisor
- Customer service supervisor
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will engage with customers within the store to identify their needs and wants. You should ensure the Sleep Country stores always are visually appealing through product presentation, replenishment and store housekeeping. This job position doesn’t require any work experience or previous education.
Customer Service Online Sales Support: You will exhibit effective communication with customers through phone calls, emails, and voicemail responses. You will be repeatedly responsible for conflict management. You will need to frequently manage warranty claims, property damage claims and manifest queries. You need to have a high school diploma and 2 years of job-related experience.
Driver: You will deliver products to customers’ homes effectively. You should have a high school diploma, a valid Class 5 Driver’s License, experience with driving a 5-ton vehicle, and a clean driver’s abstract if you want to start working at Sleep Country Canada as a Driver.