Mastro’s Restaurants is an American restaurant chain that is a collection of sophisticated, classic steakhouses and sumptuous fish houses. Mastro’s Restaurants requires its guests to wear upscale dresses as all kinds of casual clothing are prohibited. In addition to the first Mastro’s in north Scottsdale, there are 10 more restaurants in upscale locations across the US. Since 2013, Mastro’s Restaurants is owned and operated by Landry’s, Inc.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Landry’s Inc., which is the parent company of Mastro’s Restaurants.
- Find the “Search open positions” section on the page and click an appropriate link.
- A new page will open. Into the search bar, type ” Mastro’s ” and click the Search button.
- You will see the job openings at Mastro’s Restaurant locations across the US.
- Click a job title for more information.
- Read the job description.
- Click “Apply to job” at the bottom of the page to start your online job application.
- You will need to sign in or create a new account to continue applying online.
- Food runner
- Line cook
- Prep cook
- Assistant unit accountant
Line Cook: You will be responsible for the preparation of all kinds of menu items in the kitchen.
Prerequisite: 1 year of fine dining Cook experience.
Bartender: You will prepare the drinks that will be served to guests.
Prerequisite: 1 year of fine dining Bartender experience.
Server: You will take the orders of the guests, inform them about the menu items, and serve them food and drinks in a courteous manner.
Prerequisite: 1 year of fine dining Server experience.
Mastro’s Restaurants is aspired to create the finest experience for their guests. If you want to take your career journey to the top by working at a high-end, masterful restaurant that has a distinct ambiance and the finest quality food then Mastro’s is the place for you. Whether you are experienced in the field or at the beginning of your career, there are so many things a job at Mastro’s will bring you.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 5:00am-11:00pm, Sunday 5:00am-10:00pm