Von Maur is an American department store chain that sells clothing, footwear, jewelry, handbags, and beauty products. The first store was opened in 1872 in downtown Davenport, Iowa. The company today has 33 stores in 15 states. Most of the stores are located in shopping malls or lifestyle centers. Von Maur currently employs around 4,500 people. A signature element of Von Maur stores is a live pianist who performs for customers during regular business hours.
Job Application Form PDF
At the moment, there is no printable job application form of Von Maur on the internet. If you want to apply to Von Maur, you are encouraged to visit the company website and apply online.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Von Maur.
- Click the “Apply Now” link at the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new web page. There, you can search for jobs by keyword, category, position type, and location.
- Click the job title of any job offer that you see on the list of jobs.
- Read the job responsibilities and overview on the new page.
- Click “Apply for this Job Online”.
- Write your email. Click “Next”.
- You should build a Candidate Profile on the following page. After you do it, you should submit it to Von Maur through that website.
- Customer service desk associate
- Sales associate
- Gift wrap associate
- Alterations associate
- Stock & housekeeping associate
- Loss prevention associate
Today there are dozens of Von Maur stores in almost one-third of the US states. The Von Maur brand’s strength lies in the special and pleasant shopping experience provided by the company. The cornerstone of this company is its wide selection of brand names, accessible and trendy store design, offerings that maximize customer experience and commitment to excellent customer service. Apply to Von Maur and experience the uniqueness of the company!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will provide various selling services to customers, both in-person and over the telephone. You should learn about products in the department and other areas of the store, in order to provide better customer service and to work in other areas as needed.
Customer Service Desk Associate: You will provide excellent customer service to customers and employees at the service desk. Also, you will answer telephones, provide customer charge account services, gift wrap packages, and prepare packages for shipping.
Gift Wrap Associate: You will wrap customer purchases for gift giving and/or delivery. You should work with attention to detail, accuracy, and in a timely manner. You will replenish supplies at the gift wrap stations and inform the Department Manager when there would be a shortage of supplies.