Waffle House Jobs and Careers
Waffle House is an American casual dining restaurant chain. Waffle House restaurants offer a great number of part-time job opportunities to job seekers with a low level of education and/or experience. Although most restaurant job positions at Waffle House are entry-level jobs, once you enter this large restaurant chain as an employee, you will be trained to be a skilled restaurant employee. You can work at Waffle House as a:
- Door Corps
- Grill Operator
- Master Grill Operator
- Rockstar Grill Operator
Waffle House Job Descriptions
If you do not have any degree but are looking for a quick job, then we can recommend Waffle House. This company offers positions for people without any degree as well as no prior working experience. It may be a great start for those who need to build a career from scratch. Below, you can find some of the popular positions at Waffle House that you can apply for.
The most popular entry-level restaurant position at Waffle House is server. Although the prior working experience will be great, you can still get the job.
As a server, you will be responsible for taking orders from the customers, delivering their hot food. In addition to this, you need to answer the calls. Moreover, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of the store. It is important to have a positive attitude all the time while working in this position.
The other position is an overnight server. Basically, this is the same position as the previous one. The only difference is you are going to work at night. Your shift starts at 9 PM and ends at 7 AM. If you like to spend time at night, then this can be an ideal choice for you.
Since not many people apply for the night shift, your chances of getting the job will be higher than the daytime server.
Waffle House Job Application Form PDF
It is impossible to find a printable version of the job application form of Waffle House at the moment. Therefore, you need to visit the brand’s official website and make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How do I apply for a job at Waffle House?
If you seek employment at Waffle House, you can apply online to Waffle House following these steps:
- Go to the official career website of Waffle House.
- Scroll down the page and find the “Opportunities” section. Read the information there to gain a broader idea about the jobs at Waffle House.
- At the bottom of the page, there is an “Apply Now” button. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new web page. On the new page, sign in or click the “New User / Apply for a job” button. If you click the button, you should provide either your cell phone number or email address depending on your preferred method of communication. Then you can continue your online job application on that web page.
Waffle House Hiring
Founded in 1955 in Avondale Estates, Georgia, Waffle House has become a regional cultural icon in the Southern United States. There are about 2,000 Waffle House locations in 25 states mostly in the southern states. Waffle House restaurants generally operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Spring Lake, NC
Rocky Mount, NC
Saint Robert, MO
St. Louis, MO
New Albany, IN
Saint Joseph, MO
Rocky Mount, NC
Hope Mills, NC
St. Louis, MO
Work at Waffle House
The work environment in Waffle House is just like a real waffle. Waffle House is a group of different good-looking people who are working perfectly united. If you would like to be a part of the team, you’re more than welcome to join Waffle House. By working at this restaurant chain, you will make some people jealous! Just fill out the application form and be a new ingredient of Waffle House.
Waffle House Interview
After you make an application for a job at Waffle House, they will swiftly call you and schedule a meeting, which is reported to be very easy. There will be basic questions about yourself but no judgments, so you can feel relaxed about it if you maintain a positive vibe during the interview.
The main focus of the interview process will be your level of commitment to the job. Casual clothing which also seems to be professional would be enough for the interview day. The orientation process at Waffle House is extensive, and you will need to work hard once you start your job.
Waffle House Employee Benefits
- The employees of Waffle House receive weekly pay, including direct deposit.
- In addition, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are provided to the employees and their families.
- Moreover, the opportunity of paid maternity leave will be available for women after 2 years of continuous employment at Waffle House.
- The schedules of Waffle House employees are flexible, which may be part-time or full-time, day or night shift.
- Besides, “paid time off”, which is 1 hour for every 30 hours worked begins immediately.
- It should be mentioned that employees of Waffle House have great opportunities to advance to management positions at the company while being provided Waffle House stock ownership opportunities.