Value Village is a thrift shop chain that is operating in Canada. Value Village is the Canadian name of the Savers brand. Second-hand shopping is offered at Value Village stores. The merchandise that is sold at Value Village stores is received by non-profit organizations as a result of the company paying money to them. Some merchandise is received by the direct donation of individuals as well.
How do I apply for a job at Value Village?
You can apply for a job at Value Village in person or online. To submit an in-person application, you must physically go to a Value Village store, find a manager, and ask them whether you can start working at the store in the near future. The manager will consider your request.
If you prefer to apply online, here are the steps you should follow:
- Go to the career website of Value Village.
- You will see a search toolbar. Enter any keyword(s), job title, city, province, and/or postal code. Under the search bars, choose Retail, Supply/Recycle, or Corporate. Then click the red “SEARCH JOBS” button.
- You will see a list of job openings at Value Village stores that match your search criteria. You can filter results by job type, category, province, and city in the left section on the page.
- Click a job title on the list to read further information about the position.
- After you read the job details, click “APPLY NOW” if you are really interested in the position.
- You will eventually see the online job application form of Value Village. Upload your resume. Then, enter your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and zip/postal code. Indicate your availability. Also, indicate whether you are above or below the age of 18. Read the following statements. You can add a social profile and some additional files such as a cover letter if you want. When you are finished, click the red “SEND APPLICATION” button to submit the application to Value Village.
Value Village Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Retail store team positions at Value Village include the retail sales associate and retail warehouse & production associate positions. These are entry-level positions that can be applied for by any job seeker without regard to education or experience. Retail store management positions are also available at Value Village.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Store Associate: You will work to ensure a great customer experience at the store. You will work as a retail customer service associate, cashier, store sales clerk, or community donation centre ambassador.
Retail Warehouse & Production Associate: You will work as a retail merchandise sorter & pricer, inventory receiver, processor & stocker, material handler & recycler, warehouse production associate, or community donation centre ambassador.
Retail Store Management: Management opportunities in operations, production and retail include the front end supervisor, production supervisor, community donation supervisor, retail sales manager, production manager, and store manager positions.
Value Village Job Application Form PDF
Value Village offers no printable job application form on the internet for the use of in-store job applicants.