Value Village is a thrift shop chain that is operating in Canada. Value Village is the Canadian name of the Savers brand. Second-hand shopping is offered at Value Village stores. The merchandise that is sold at Value Village stores is received by non-profit organizations as a result of the company paying money to them. Some merchandise is received by the direct donation of individuals as well.
Value Village Jobs and Careers
Retail store team positions at Value Village include the retail sales associate and retail warehouse & production associate positions. These are entry-level positions that can be applied for by any job seeker without regard to education or experience. Retail store management positions are also available at Value Village.
Value Village Job Descriptions
Retail Store Associate
You will work to ensure a great customer experience at the store. You will work as a retail customer service associate, cashier, store sales clerk, or community donation centre ambassador.
Retail Warehouse & Production Associate
You will work as a retail merchandise sorter & pricer, inventory receiver, processor & stocker, material handler & recycler, warehouse production associate, or community donation centre ambassador.
Retail Store Management
Management opportunities in operations, production and retail include the front end supervisor, production supervisor, community donation supervisor, retail sales manager, production manager, and store manager positions.
Value Village Job Application Form PDF
Value Village offers no printable job application form on the internet for the use of in-store job applicants.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How do I apply for a job at Value Village?
If you prefer to apply online, here are the steps you should follow:
- Go to the career website of Value Village.
- Write anything in the “keyword, job title” search bar and “city/prov or postal code” search bar. Click “SEARCH JOBS” to see the job openings. You can also select Retail, Supply/Recycle, or Corporate to see job offers only in the chosen career category.
- You will see the job listings on a new page. You can further filter jobs by job type, category, province, and city.
- Click the job title of a job offer that you see on the list.
- Read the job summary on the following page.
- Click “APPLY NOW” if you like the job.
- You will see the online job application form of the company. Provide your personal information and any other supplementary material that you like.
- Finalize your online application by clicking “SEND APPLICATION” at the bottom of the page.
Value Village Job Listings
|3||Merchandise Processing Associates- Hiring Fair – Interviews On The Spot!||Victoria, BC|
|4||Custodian||West Island, QC|
|5||Customer Service Associates – Hiring Fair – Interviews On The Spot!||Victoria, BC|
|6||Customer Service Associate||Brampton, ON|
|7||Retail Warehouse & Production Associates||Spruce Grove, AB|
|8||Retail Store Associates||Welland, ON|
|9||Customer Service Associate||Surrey, BC|
|10||Retail Store Associates||Toronto, ON|
|11||Retail Store Associates||Toronto, ON|
|12||Retail Store Associates||Windsor, ON|
|13||Retail Store Associate||Edmonton, AB|
|14||Customer Service Associate||Leamington, ON|
|15||Retail Warehouse & Production Associates||Ajax, ON|
|16||Retail Warehouse & Production Associates||Oshawa, ON|
|17||Customer Service Associate||Sarnia, ON|
|18||Retail Store Associates||Chatham-Kent, ON|
|19||Retail Warehouse & Production Associates||St. Catharines, ON|
|20||Retail Warehouse & Production Associates||Peterborough, ON|