Pay Less Super Markets is a chain of 9 supermarkets that are located in the central Indiana towns of Anderson, Lafayette, Muncie and West Lafayette. The supermarket chain is a subsidiary company of Kroger in the present day.
Popular job positions are retail clerk, cake decorator, meat clerk, meat cutter, and pharmacy technician at Pay Less Super Markets. In addition, Kroger personal finance (KPF) selling champion jobs are occasionally open throughout the year.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Pay Less Super Markets on the web. Since Pay Less Super Markets is a Kroger brand, the job application form of Kroger may still be useful. You can find the link to Kroger’s application form here.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Kroger, which is the owner of Pay Less Super Markets.
- Click “APPLY TODAY” on the page.
- Write “pay less” into the first search bar on the new page. Then click “Go”. (Attention: Write only “pay less” instead of “pay less super markets” into the search bar. If you write “pay less super markets”, the website won’t show you job openings at Pay Less Super Markets.)
- After you write “pay less” and click “Go”, you will see a list that shows job openings. The first few jobs will be jobs at other brands owned by Kroger. However, if you keep scrolling down on the list, you will eventually start seeing job openings at various Pay Less Super Markets store locations.
- Click a suitable job offer that you see on the list.
- Read the complete job description that will appear on the right side of the same page.
- Click “Apply Now” to start your online application for that job.
- You will have to create an account on the new website that you will be redirected to.
- Then, the online application form for that job will be shown to you. Fill it out and submit it to the company.
Almost everybody who lives in Indiana would want to work at Pay Less Super Markets. Why won’t you apply for a job at this company? The environment and employees are definitely great to work with at Pay Less Super Markets. The pay is fair and for sure, there is a lot of room for advancement in this company. You will enjoy every minute of working there and you will never want to finish your work quickly. Now, you need to apply today if you want to be a star of the Pay Less Super Markets team!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Clerk: You will work in different departments in Gerbes stores, sharing a common goal of being friendly and caring to each other and the customers. You will work as a cashier, bagger, e-Commerce clerk, grocery clerk, produce clerk, meat clerk, deli clerk and/or bakery clerk.
Pharmacy Technician: You will provide technical assistance to the Pharmacist. You will provide prompt, courteous customer service and operate the cash register and scanning terminal. You will utilize, update, and maintain data on the Pharmacy computer system.
Prerequisite: Pharmacy Technician Certification.
Cake Decorator: You will prepare bakery items per customer requests using proper bakery equipment. You should inform customers of bakery specials. You will be expected to recommend bakery items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
Prerequisite: Current food handlers permit once employed.