Valero Energy Corporation is a manufacturer and marketer of transportation fuels, petrochemical fuels and power. It was founded in 1980 and reached such great success that today, it is one of the top 500 companies in the United States. In the United States, Canada and Wales, there are 16 refineries that are operated by Valero. Approximately 10,000 employees are currently working at Valero locations. Since 2012, Valero no longer owns retail operations, remaining only in the manufacturing and marketing business.
Job Application Form PDF
Valero Energy Corporation does not provide any printable job application form online. If you want to start working at Valero, it would be better for you to visit the official website of the company, and make there an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to Valero’s official career website.
- Under the “Join Team Valero” title on the page, choose “View U.S. Opportunities” if you are living in the United States.
- On a new web page, you will see the list of all job openings at Valero locations in the US.
- You can filter jobs by location and job field.
- Click the job title of any job that you see on the list.
- Read the job description and qualifications for employment.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- You will have to create an account on that website to proceed to the online job application form of Valero. You should fill out the form on your computer and send it to Valero through the website.
- Maintenance technician
- Process operator
- Payroll associate
- Terminal support
- Instrumentation technician
- Lab technician
- Refinery code welder
If you like the word ‘energy’, you may want to work at a giant energy company such as Valero. By operating many refineries, Valero is a major fuel energy supplier to people in the United States. You will have a unique job at Valero. At the same time, you will be earning a fine wage, which will help you fulfill your goals in your life.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Varies by location.
Job Positions & Salaries
Maintenance Technician: Working at the ethanol plant, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of the equipment, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of Valero.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED. 2 years of industrial equipment maintenance/repair experience.
Process Operator: You will be responsible for the operation of the ethanol plant. You will review production and quality at the plant. Also, you will anticipate and solve possible problems in a timely manner.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED.
Payroll Associate: You will prepare payroll records for processing and assist employees with questions about payroll or company policy. You will process interface files, and also prepare monthly fatigue management and violation reports.
Prerequisite: 3 years of payroll experience. High school diploma or GED.
Leave a Reply