Red Rooster is an Australia-based fast-food restaurant chain operating as a subsidiary under the parent company named Craveable Brands. Red Rooster chiefly specializes in making roasted chicken. However, apart from the roasted chicken, Red Rooster also offer menu items such as fried chickens, chips, burgers, wraps, rolls, and cold and hot beverages. It is estimated that there are more than 360 Red Rooster restaurants in Australia scattered across Australia with the exception of Tasmania. Within these Red Rooster restaurants, approximately, there are more than 7,500 employees working.
Job Application Form PDF
Red Rooster doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. Visit the official career website of Red Rooster to apply for a job online at this famous fast-food chicken restaurant chain.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
- Go to the career website of Red Rooster.
- Click on the “VIEW OUR OPEN POSITIONS” button.
- On the new page, you can see the sorted job offers. You can narrow down the process by entering relevant keywords or selecting jobs near your location. After doing this, press the “SEARCH” button.
- After that, find a job that piques your interest.
- Read about the job’s description, qualifications, responsibilities, and requirements.
- If you liked what you have read about the job, click on the “APPLY NOW” button which is located at the bottom of the page.
- To continue your application, you must either login or register to the page.
Red Rooster Jobs and Careers
Red Rooster is a place where a lot of jobs and career opportunities are provided for job seekers who seek hiring and employment in Australia. Not only candidates with a lot of working experience in the fast-food business but also young job seekers or people without any working experience in this business can apply to Red Rooster and be hired. For the latter group, Red Rooster offers several basic and entry-level positions that do not have any significant requirements and qualifications.
The most common basic and entry-level positions at Red Rooster are the delivery driver and the crew member positions. As a delivery driver at Red Rooster, you will be delivering customers their orders. As a crew member at Red Rooster, your daily tasks will be ensuring that the customers inside the store are provided with help, preparing food, creating a tidy workspace by rendering it safe and hygienic for everyone and performing many other duties relating to a store job.
Red Rooster is searching for dedicated restaurant employees who are passionate about delicious food and great customer service. The main expectations of Red Rooster from you will be high-quality customer service, food preparation and food safety, time management and prioritisation, organisation, communication, and teamwork.
You will deliver the food orders of customers to their addresses. You should deliver food in a timely manner, but your primary focus should be on safety while driving. You should have a driver’s licence and clean driving history in order to be hired by Red Rooster as a delivery driver.