Loblaws is one of Canada’s largest supermarket chains. Today, Loblaws is a brand of Loblaw Companies, which is Canada’s largest food distributor that owns many well-known brands operating in Canada. Groceries, general merchandise, pharmacy and alcoholic beverages are the products that are typically sold at Loblaws stores.
Loblaws Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable Loblaws job application form that you can use when you apply in-store for a job at Loblaws. You can still apply for a job in-store, or you can submit an online job application to Loblaws.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Loblaws How To Apply Online
You can read below to learn how you can submit an online application to Loblaws:
- Go to the career website of Loblaw Companies, which is the owner of Loblaws.
- In the search bars that are headlined Grow With Us, write any job title and location information. Then click “Search positions” to see job opportunities.
- By using the panel on the left side of the page, you can refine your search by division, city, job type, and store.
- On the list, click the job title of a job offer that attracts your attention.
- A new tab will open which is also a new website. There, read about the job that you have selected.
- Click “Apply” to initiate your online application for the job.
- You will have different options for filling out the online job application form. Choose one and proceed. When you will complete it, you should send the application to the company via that website following instructions.
Loblaws Job Positions
As Loblaws is one of Canada’s leading supermarket chains, a high number of different job positions are available at Loblaws. There are entry-level positions for inexperienced job seekers and higher-level ones including management positions for candidates with a higher level of education and more experience. Entry-level jobs at Loblaws include:
- Produce clerk
- Bakery clerk
- Replenishment clerk
- Service clerk
- Courtesy clerk
- HMR clerk
- Deli clerk
- Meat clerk
- SAP operations clerk
- Natural food/value clerk
- Apparel clerk
- Health clerk
- Personal shopper
- Liquor clerk
- Warehouse order assembly
- Payments & rewards sales representative
- Garden centre clerk
- Seafood clerk
- Salad bar clerk
Some examples of higher-level non-management jobs at Loblaws are
- Data analyst clerk
- Pharmacy assistant
- Optical clerk
- Pharmacy technician
- Operations analyst
- Business consultant.
Management positions include but are not limited to
- Night manager
- Floral manager
- Replenishment assistant store manager
- Bakery department manager
- Produce manager
- Warehouse supervisor
- Deli manager
- Night operations manager
- Store manager.
Loblaws Job Descriptions
You will be located at the front end of the store, operating the cash register. You will handle cash transactions. You don’t need to have any prior knowledge or experience to apply for this position.
On the sales floor within the store area, you will provide face-to-face customer assistance, replenish products on the shelves, and maintain the general order and cleanliness of the shopping area. There are no application prerequisites for job seekers who want to apply for a Grocery Clerk position at Loblaws.