UnitedHealthcare is an American nonprofit healthcare company that is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services to clients. It is also the largest healthcare company in the world. The company aims to provide innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. More than 320,000 people around the world empower UnitedHealthcare with a commitment to quality, including about 90,000 clinics.
Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of UnitedHealthcare. Print it and fill it out clearly with your pen. Then, bring it to a UnitedHealthcare location near you for employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of UnitedHealthcare.
- Click the “Search jobs” button.
- You will be redirected to a new website. On that website, you can search for jobs according to keywords, business, job category, job number, and location.
- Choose a job position there and click it to start your online application for that job.
- Click “Apply” after you read the job description.
- You will have to agree to the Privacy Agreement on the following page in order to continue applying online.
- Then, you will have to create an account on the company’s website.
- Finally, you will see the online job application form. Fill it out and submit it online.
- Patient service representative
- Compliance consultant
- Short-term disability claim specialist
- Healthcare advocate
- Accident & critical illness benefit specialist
- Field-based community health worker
- Client service advocate
- Pharmacy customer service representative
Pride, passion and preeminence are words that are internalized by UnitedHealthcare employees. UnitedHealthcare employees are dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. Joining UnitedHealthcare means working alongside passionate individuals who are committed to creating a better health care system for everyone in the country.
UnitedHealthcare offers the kind of professional potential only a leader in the industry can offer. Step your career up to the next level by working at North America’s preeminent health care company.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Varies by service and location.
Job Positions & Salaries
Client Service Advocate: You will be responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers. You will direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED, OR 10 years of equivalent working experience. Health License (or must be obtained within 60 days).
Patient Intake Coordinator: You will be responsible for ensuring patient referrals are complete before the initial Service Organization Control (SOC). You will coordinate with all members of the team to ensure compliance with every referral from the beginning to the end.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED. Experience with Microsoft Word.
Healthcare Advocate: You will be out in the field 80% of the time in defined territory with the rare occasion of overnight travel. You will travel across your assigned territory to meet with providers to discuss Optum tools and programs focused on improving the quality of care for Medicare Advantage Members. You will consult with provider groups on gaps in documentation and coding.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. 4 years of provider, hospital, managed care and/or consulting experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of ICD10.