Things Remembered is the North American omnichannel leading retailer chain of personalized gifts and merchandise. It was founded in 1967 as “Can Do”. It is operating 170 stores throughout the United States and Canada. Things Remembered stores offer personalized gifts and engraving. Earlier this year, Enesco LLC, which is a global leader in the giftware industry, has acquired Things Remembered.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for in-person applications to Things Remembered. Visit the company’s career website to make an online application at this company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Things Remembered.
- Under the title Careers At Things Remembered, you will see different career opportunities at the company. Click the “View Openings” button under the career opportunity of your choice.
- After you click the button, you will be redirected to a new website, on which you can see the job listings at Things Remembered. You can also search for specific jobs in your area on the page.
- Click the job title of a job listed on the page when you find a job near your home.
- Read the job overview, responsibilities, and qualifications for the job.
- Click “Apply for this job online” at the top right corner.
- Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- You will have to create a Candidate Profile to continue your online job application. Submit the profile through that job application portal to Things Remembered when you have finished.
- Sales associate
- Sales lead
- Assistant store manager
- Store manager
- Production teammate
- Warehouse teammate
As the name of the company implies, you will be remembered by your loved ones after you give them gifts bought from a Things Remembered store. The company is providing great gifts to customers and great job opportunities to its employees. Independent of how long you work at a Things Remembered store, you will remember your job at this amazing retail store chain.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-09:30pm, Sunday 11:00am-06:00pm. Varies slightly by location.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will represent the brand to the customers. You will fulfill customer satisfaction needs, generate sales, perform merchandising and some other operations, adhering to the company/store standards. You will participate in stocking and processing shipments.
Prerequisite: Previous retail or customer service experience.
Sales Lead: This is not a supervisor job position. You will use selling techniques to enhance sales at the store. You will deliver your knowledge about the products to the customers. You will take part in stocking processes at the store.
Prerequisite: High School diploma or GED.
Assistant Store Manager: You will assist the Store Manager in all aspects. Your main responsibility will be ensuring that the store meets the sales goals. You should provide a great work atmosphere for the entry-level employees so that great customer service could be achieved within the store.
Prerequisite: 2 years of retail experience. Some supervisory experience in a retail environment.
Store Manager: You will manage the sales staff, which ranges from 3 to 15 teammates. You should ensure that your store is meeting financial goals. You should supervise the staff and support them when they are in need. You will be responsible for all aspects in general at your store.
Prerequisite: 2 years of retail experience.