Texas Instruments is an American technology company. It was founded in 1930 as Geophysical Service Incorporated. In 1951, the name has changed to Texas Instruments. The company designs and manufactures semiconductors and integrated circuits, and sells them to electronic designers in various countries in the world. Texas Instruments is the world leader in the making of analog technology components. Almost 30,000 people are employed by Texas Instruments at present.
Texas Instruments Jobs and Careers
Texas Instruments is providing the greatest technology service to businesses for almost a century. There is a lot to learn from such a company as an employee. Texas Instruments will provide you a great experience in the technology industry while you will work there. Also, you can be sure about your financial situation as long as your employment at Texas Instruments, since you will certainly earn a nice wage.
How do I apply for a job at Texas Instruments?
- Go to the career website of Texas Instruments.
- Select your experience level, location and area of interest, then click “Search jobs”.
- You will be provided with related jobs at Texas Instruments.
- Look at the job positions and when you find an interesting job in your area, click on the title of the job.
- A new page will open.
- Read information about the job, and responsibilities & requirements.
- If you are sure to apply, click “Apply Online”.
- Accept or decline to the Privacy Agreement. You must accept to continue.
- Login, or sign in with your Google or Yahoo account. If you don’t have any accounts yet, you can create a new account by clicking “New User” under the red “Login” button. Then you can finish applying to Texas Instruments.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Varies by branch and location.
Job Positions: System engineer, product marketing engineer, applications engineer, supply chain analyst, manufacturing operations, packaging engineer, human resources, equipment technician, equipment engineer, production specialist, facilities engineer, systems engineer, financial planning analyst.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
System Engineer: You will research and create new product definitions. You will analyze data and identify future trends, emphasizing improving performance of Texas Instruments products.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. 5 years of work experience.
Product Marketing Engineer: You will own and drive marketing strategy for a broad product portfolio and deliver stellar revenue growth by partnering closely with customers and sales teams.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering. 4 years of work experience.
Applications Engineer: You will answer customer questions and support design-in activities for released Texas Instruments products on forums or via email. You will be also responsible for creating user guides.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. 2 years of related experience.
Texas Instruments Job Application Form PDF
Texas Instruments offer no printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the official website, and make an online application to this great technology company.