Under Armour is an American footwear, sports, and casual apparel manufacturer. It is the originator of performance apparel (sportswear engineered to keep athletes physically more comfortable than ordinary apparel). Under Armour is a relatively young company that is operating only since 1996. The business started in Washington, D. C. Today, Under Armour is operating worldwide. In the United States, there are about 165 Under Armour retail stores. About 15,000 employees are currently working at Under Armour locations.
Under Armour Jobs and Careers
Have you ever wondered how would it be like to notice a company’s all the new arrivals before anyone else? How would it be like to work for one of those companies that you spend hours in their stores, wandering around? Try it out at Under Armour and learn more, spend less time & money for the products that are worth it while being paid for it!
How do I apply for a job at Under Armour?
- Go to the career website of Under Armour.
- Write your job keyword, job field, and desired country and click “Search”.
- You will be provided with the job offerings below on the page.
- Click one of the best job offerings to see further information.
- If you like the information, click the “Apply Now” button.
- Again, there will be more detailed information about the selected job. If you want to continue, click the “Apply” button again.
- To continue, you have to sign in. If you don’t have an account, create one of your own by clicking “Create Account”.
- Fill out the online job application form of Under Armour and submit your online job application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-7:00pm.
Job Positions: Stock lead, sales teammate, stock teammate, assistant store manager, footwear lead, general manager, merchandise lead, designer.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Teammate: You will be responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. You will maximize sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times.
Stock Teammate: You will be responsible for maximizing selling potential by ensuring the efficient and effective flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor. You will be accountable for delivering on all aspects of stockroom standard operating procedures.
Prerequisite: Proficiency with technology.
Assistant Store Manager: You will support the Store Manager in the daily operations of the store. You will assist the store in achieving its sales goals, meeting merchandising standards and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent. Computer and technology proficiency.
Under Armour Job Application Form PDF
There is no Under Armour printable job application form on the internet. You are advised to visit the official company website to submit to Under Armour an online application for a job.