United Airlines is a major American airline. It is headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. The company traces back to Varney Air Lines that was founded in 1926 in Boise, Idaho. United Airlines operates a large number of domestic and international routes that are spanning cities across the United States and all six continents, making it the third-largest airline company in the world.
United Airlines Jobs
Jobs at United Airlines are dynamic, adventurous, and connected! From ensuring a safe and smooth journey for its guests to being at the forefront of technology, United Airlines is on its way to being the best airline in the world! To help advance the company’s goals for diversity and inclusion, United Airlines supports employee-run business resource groups (BRGs). Why? Because United Airlines cares about its employees! The global network of this giant airline company allows it to offer its employees countless job opportunities around the world. So, wherever you are, if you are ready to be a part of an exciting journey, you will be more than welcome at United Airlines.
How do I apply for a job at United Airlines?
- Go to the official career website of United Airlines.
- A pop-up will ask you for your location for payment purposes. Change your location if necessary.
- Close the pop-up and click the “Apply now” button on the new page.
- A list of job openings will appear. You can filter by title, city, state, country, region, and type.
- When you see an interesting one, click on it to get more information about the position.
- If you decided to apply after reading the job description, click on the “Apply now” button on top of the page.
- A new page will open.
- Sign in and fill out the application form as requested.
- Once you are done, click the “Save” button on the bottom right of the page.
Job Positions: Flight attendant, pilot, air compliance manager, sanitation specialist, information technology application security analyst, auditor, global compensation analyst, IT security technology specialist, mobile applications developer, facilities technical systems and operations manager, cloud security manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Flight Attendant: You will be the heart and soul of United Airlines. You will help connect the customers to destinations around the world and to the people and moments that matter most, all with a warm and welcoming spirit. This is an excellent job opportunity if you want to be a passionate part of the global United Airlines team and an essential part of countless travelers’ journeys, welcoming them aboard and ensuring that they have a safe and comfortable flight.
Sanitation Specialist: You will lead the Sanitation program for the Catering Facility. You will be responsible for implementing, monitoring and ensuring compliance to the Sanitation and Integrated Pest Management programs.
Facilities Technical Systems and Operations Manager: You will direct the technical operations including maintenance and overhaul of the aircraft. You will supervise aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and more.
- Administrative Assistant – $25.80 per hour
- Executive Assistant – $18.70 per hour
- Office Assistant – $15.88 per hour
- Receptionist – $25.15 per hour
- Scheduler – $18.88 per hour
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician – $80,092 per year
- Aircraft Mechanic – $50,456 per year
- First Officer – $160,892 per year
- Flight Attendant – $45,458 per year
- Pilot – $178,493 per year
- Ramp Lead – $49,503 per year
- Cleaner – $18.64 per hour
- Sanitation Worker – $10.49 per hour
- Call Center Representative – $17,270 per month
- Customer Service Manager – $64,196 per year
- Customer Service Representative – $14.92 per hour
- Customer Service Supervisor – $37,528 per year
- Guest Service Agent – $19.26 per hour
- Passenger Service Agent – $10.78 per hour
- Reservation Agent – $38,921 per year
- Senior Customer Service Representative – $18.12 per hour
- Caterer – $38,782 per year
- Cook – $38,782 per year
- Baggage Handler – $42,147 per year
- Storekeeper – $59,975 per year
- Warehouse Worker – $29,133 per year
- Machinist – $26.97 per hour
- Production Associate – $12.20 per hour
- Customer Service Associate – $16.79 per hour
- Serviceperson – $14.82 per hour
- Sales Representative – $15.66 per hour
- Ticket Sales Representative – $10.81 per hour
United Airlines Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, United Airlines doesn’t offer a printable job application form on the web. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of United Airlines and make an online job application on the official website. All the best!