Tyson Foods is an international American company that runs a business in the food processing industry. The main office of the company is in Springdale, Arkansas. Tyson Foods is the second biggest food processor and wholesaler in the world, after JBS S.A., which is a Brazilian company. Tyson Foods is mainly focused on chicken, beef, and pork, being the biggest American exporter of these goods. Tyson Foods was founded in 1935 by John W. Tyson. Today, there are more than 145,000 employees working for Tyson Foods. Tyson Foods is operating with more than 300 locations across the world. More than 100 of these locations are in the US. Tyson Foods does business in partnership with more than 6,700 private chicken producers. The company supplies food for the biggest fast-food restaurant chains in the country such as KFC, Taco Bell, McDonald’s, Burger King, and for supermarket giants including Wal-Mart and Kroger. In its facilities, Tyson Foods prepares over 42 million chickens, 170 thousand cattle and 340 thousand pigs in total every week.
Tyson Foods Jobs
The largest food corporation in the US is here and now it seeks new employees. If you are tired of working at companies that care only about their own profits, you may get excited now, because Tyson Foods also considers the well-being of its own employees. You can apply for a job at Tyson Foods and start working very soon. A job at this company may be how you will enable yourself to climb the stairs of success much faster. Since Tyson Foods cares about its team, you will gain advanced experience during your employment. All in all, the professional management and dedicated employee team are who brought this company until this day for 85 years.
How do I apply for a job at Tyson Foods?
- Go to the official career website of Tyson Foods.
- Under the “Experience Tyson Foods” title, you can find the categories of the job openings. Suppose you choose to click on “Careers”.
- A new page will open. On the search toolbar, you can write down a keyword then click on the “Search” button to continue.
- There will be a list of jobs that you can look at. Choose one of the jobs that you think suitable for your future interest.
- Read the detailed information on the next page. Click on the “Apply” button at the end of the page.
- You need to sign in to proceed. If you don’t have an account, you need to create one by clicking on the “Create Account” button at the end of the registering part on the page.
- You can share the job opening on Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook if you want.
- You need to upload your CV and need to fill out the online application form by providing personal information. To finalize your application, click on the “Submit” button.
Job Positions: Material handling, analyst, medical support assistant, production manager, room attendant, industrial maintenance, forklift operator, maintenance technician, hatchery worker, operations associate, slicer operator, general labor, yard driver, hourly trainer, warehousing supervisor, poultry selection worker, material handler, janitor, dispatcher, poultry farm worker, bread/batter operator, blender operator, automation tech, supervisor jobs, management jobs.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Poultry Selection Worker: You will assist with the selection and movement of birds at approximately 4-6 weeks of age based on conformation, physical attributes, and family data provided by the tablet. Previous experience in a related job position would be a plus.
Machine Operator: You will be responsible for operating machinery to ensure the continuous flow of product through the production process and ensuring proper ingredients/supplies are being used on the line. At least 3 months of job experience is needed. Also, you should complete the necessary training provided by the company before starting to work.
General Production: This is an entry-level job position that requires no education nor previous job experience. You will need to stand, walk, bend, stretch, push, pull, climb and reach repetitively throughout your shift.
Tyson Foods Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Tyson Foods on the web. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of Tyson Foods and apply online for a job position at this giant company. All the best!