Twin Peaks is an American sports bar and restaurant chain. It adopts the “breastaurant” concept that is introduced by Hooters. The first location was opened in Lewisville, Texas in 2008. Twin Peaks has expanded to over 60 locations today, employing almost 700 team members. Southwestern cuisine, alcoholic beverages, and “Twin Peaks Girls” are the main components of Twin Peaks.
Twin Peaks Jobs
Twin Peaks is one of the most distinctive American restaurant chains. What sets it apart from others is its “breastaurant” concept. Twin Peaks restaurants are always fun for both the guests and the employees. There is a high energy in every Twin Peaks location throughout the US. You will be motivated for work and come to work willingly every day from your first day onwards.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Twin Peaks.
- Click the “See opportunities” link under Management, Twin Peaks Girls, Heart of House, or Support Center sections.
- A new page will open. On the new page, you can see the list of all job openings at all Twin Peaks locations according to your search criteria. You can filter jobs by using the job search toolbar above the job list.
- Click a job title when you find an interesting job position on the list.
- Read the position information.
- If you are sure to apply at this position, click the “APPLY” button at the top right of the page.
- Then you need to provide your basic contact information to start your application. Complete all the steps and submit the online job application form to Twin Peaks.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Every day 5:00am-12:00am.
Job Positions: Twin Peaks girl, bar back, busser, line cook, dishwasher, host, hostess, janitor / busser, assistant manager, kitchen manager, restaurant manager, manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Twin Peaks Girl: You will interact with, entertain, and provide best-in-class service and hospitality to every Twin Peaks guest. You will be required to comply with the Twin Peaks Image & Costume Guidelines once you start your job.
Busser: You will assist the servers. Another important duty of you will be cleaning and maintaining the Twin Peaks restaurant.
Prerequisite: Proven experience as a Janitor Busser.
Barback: You will clean and maintain all things related to the Twin Peaks bar and its unique beverage program. You will be restocking the bar with all the necessary items, cleaning the bar, and mopping.
Twin Peaks Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to