Twin Peaks is an American sports bar and restaurant chain that has adopted the “breastaurant” concept that is introduced by Hooters. The first Twin Peaks location was opened in Lewisville, Texas in 2008. Twin Peaks has expanded to over 60 locations today, employing almost 700 team members. Southwestern cuisine, alcoholic beverages, and “Twin Peaks Girls” are the main components of Twin Peaks.
Twin Peaks Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form on the internet for Twin Peaks. You can visit the official career website of Twin Peaks if you seek employment in this chain of restaurants & bars. Also, you can always visit a Twin Peaks location near your home to get more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Twin Peaks How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Twin Peaks.
- Click the “See opportunities” link in the section of the job position that you desire at Twin Peaks.
- A new tab will open. There, you can see job opportunities at Twin Peaks. You can reduce the number of jobs you see by applying filters.
- When you find a good job offer on the list, click the job title of the job.
- Read the general purpose of the job, essential duties and responsibilities, and other demands of the job.
- Click “APPLY” to apply online.
- You will then reach the online job application form of Twin Peaks. Complete all seven steps of the online form and submit it when you have done.
Twin Peaks Job Positions
The special Twin Peaks Girl job position at Twin Peaks is open exclusively for young women. Besides that position, other popular job positions at Twin Peaks are listed below, starting from entry-level jobs to more advanced jobs.
- Twin Peaks Girl
- Bar Back
- Line Cook
- Assistant Manager
- Kitchen Manager
- Restaurant Manager
Twin Peaks Careers
Twin Peaks is one of the most distinctive American restaurant chains. What sets it apart from others is its “breastaurant” concept. Twin Peaks restaurants are always fun for both the guests and the employees. There is high energy in every Twin Peaks location throughout the US. You will be motivated for work and come to work willingly every day from your first day onwards.