Bechtel is an American engineering, procurement, construction and project management company. It is the largest American construction company and the 11th-largest company in general. The company was founded over 100 years ago, in 1898 by Warren A. Bechtel. Today, the Bechtel company is serving in 160 countries worldwide with its 55,000 employees. Bechtel is an expert at several fields, such as infrastructure, defense and nuclear security, environmental cleanup and management, mining and metals, oil, gas and chemicals and power.
Since the end of the 19th century, Bechtel has contributed to more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. The company has created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Throughout this process, the employees of the company have always cooperated and become a part of every success. If you are a dedicated and hardworking person, a job at this powerful company might be the best one for you.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Bechtel.
- Choose either Professional, Graduates & Students or Skilled Craft and click on it.
- If you click “Skilled Craft”, you will see the job positions that Bechtel routinely hires.
- It is stated on the page that if you are interested in craft job opportunities on long-term projects, you need to complete a profile or visit/call one of the employment offices of Bechtel.
- To complete a profile, first, you need to create a profile.
- On this page, click “Create One” and answer three security questions. Then click “Create Profile”. Then provide additional information and click “Save Profile”. Then, you can sign in to make an online application to Bechtel. To sign in, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security and date of birth.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Varies by position and department.
Job Positions: Carpenter, cell tower workers, concrete finisher, crane operator, electrician, equipment operator, ironworker, mechanic, millwright, pipefitter, RF technicians, rigger, scaffold builder, surveyor, welder, wireless technicians, data quality analyst, cloud platform specialist, inventory specialist, turnover coordinator.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Carpenter: You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. You will also be responsible for some other tasks such as designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements.
Electrician: You will install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems. You will inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components. In addition, you will troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices, as you will repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring or fixtures.
Ironworker: You will be involved in heating, cutting, bending and installing metal components for structural work. You will produce rods, beams and trusses that may later be used in bridges, skyscrapers and highways.
Bechtel Application Form PDF
There is no Bechtel printable job application form on the web. Visit the company’s official career website, choose the best job type for you, and apply for the best job position.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to