Tractor Supply Company is a large American retail store company. It is in the home improvement, agriculture and garden product business. Having undergone a steady expansion, today, there are nearly 1,800 Tractor Supply Company stores in 49 states across the US. About 29,000 employees are thought to work in these stores over the US.
Job Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of Tractor Supply Company below on this page. Print it, fill it out and bring it to your local store for employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
Below, you can see the simple steps to make an online job application to Tractor Supply Company.
- Go to the official career website of Tractor Supply Company.
- If you have already decided the type of job you seek at Tractor Supply Company, you can click either the “Store”, “Distribution Center”, or “Store Support” buttons. You can also click “Search All Jobs” to see all job opportunities at the company regardless of category.
- On a new page, you can further specify your search terms by writing keywords and selecting a job category, employment type, location type, state, and city from the following menus.
- After you click the “Search Jobs” button on this new page, the list of available job opportunities that match your search terms will be provided to you.
- Click the “View” button on the left side of a job offer on the list.
- Read the job overview, responsibilities, and qualifications. Click “Apply Now” after that.
- Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- You will then reach the last step of the online application process, where a Candidate Profile should be created. Create it and send it to Tractor Supply Company via the application portal.
- Team Member
- Team Leader
Finding a good job, you can work for a few years may be a challenging task. However, if you prefer the positions at the Tractor Supply Company, this will not be a problem for you anymore. Moreover, the company does not require any working experience or degree, at least for some positions. Here are two of these available positions and their descriptions.
The team member position can be one of the ideal positions for you. You are going to work in the showrooms and stores of the company. Therefore, you need to pay attention to how you look. People who are going to work in this position need great communication skills. Besides offering products to customers, you will also help them by solving their problems and recommending services. Moreover, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of the showroom or store.
Merchandising Sales Associate
You may also want to apply for the merchandising sales associate position at this great company. In fact, there are not many differences between this position and the previous one. You will also be responsible for the daily operations in the store of the company. One of your main duties is to improve the sales of the store and contribute to the overall sales objectives.
Are you one of those people that has a hunter inside them? Maybe an adventurer… You may also be someone who just loves exploring around to find something fun. Or else, you may be interested in off-road or you are just a furniture lover. Anyways, you will love working at Tractor Supply, if you’re eager to try something new. Explore life out here!
Most of the time, there is only one interview before the company hires you. Even if there is a second interview, it is reported to take only a few minutes. Your retail experience and some basic information about your previous jobs are asked during the interview, alongside questions about what you understand from the word “integrity”.
Tractor Supply Company requires its employees to have a strong work ethic. Sometimes, being hired after the initial application may take a long time. However, once you are called for an interview, the rest takes little time. Entry-level employees are not drug tested while applicants for management job positions usually undergo a drug test before starting to work.
Tractor Supply Company offers its employees nice benefits in the domains of health, financial, and support.
Health benefits at Tractor Supply Company include medical plans, dental plans, a vision plan, pharmacy benefits, a tobacco cessation program, Health Savings Account, dependent care Flexible Savings Account, voluntary accident, hospital indemnity, and critical illness plans.
Financial benefits at Tractor Supply Company include a 401(k) retirement plan and an employee stock purchase plan in addition to annual and monthly sales bonuses.
Lastly, Tractor Supply Company offers support benefits such as tuition reimbursement, an adoption assistance program, a scholarship program, an employee assistance program, personal time off such as vacation, personal, sick and holiday, a team member assistance fund, Tractor University Learning & Training, a team member discount, and pet insurance alongside short & long-term disability.