Bath & Body Works is an American bath shop retail chain. It was founded in 1990 in New Albany, Ohio. The company sells shower gels, lotions, perfumes and stuff like that. The company has stores in Canada, Chile and Peru, in addition to the U.S. It is one of the largest bath shop companies in the U.S.
Bath & Body Works Jobs
Imagine a company that cares about the small details in life, which can change a lot. A company that cares about your hands & face, the moisture level on your lips and fragrances which will suit you the best. Now, imagine being a part of that company. How much would that company care about your life standards while you are working there? Considering they’re interested in such details, join Bath & Body Works and see for yourself!
How to Apply
- Go to the official job application website of Bath & Body Works.
- There will be three choices as seasonal associate, sales leadership team and corporate office.
- After you click one of them, type in keyword, such as city and locate the distance range within you work in.
- Then you will choose “Brand” and “Job Areas”.
- After you push “Search” button, there will be a list of available jobs.
- After you choose a job for applying, you click the job name.
- There will be new page and there you click “Apply” button.
- To proceed, you must log in. If you don’t have an account, you can open one by following the directions on that page.
- Finish your online job application.
Minimum Age to Work: Varies from location to location.
Hours of Operation: Varies from location to location.
Job Positions: Sales Associate, Cashier, Management.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will help customers in case they have any questions. You will stock shelves and keep the store clean. Often, you will lift heavy objects. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Cashier: You will operate cash registers and provide customer service, such as giving information about current promotions in the store. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Management: You will be the leader of the employees in the store. You will hire, train and schedule employees. You will also responsible for the marketing strategy and finance of the store. You will earn between $30,000-$50,000 per year.
Prerequisite: Previous experience.
Bath & Body Works Application Form PDF
In addition to an online job application, you can have the printout of the printable job application form of Bath & Body Works. Then, you can make an one-on-one job application. You will have a greater chance to get hired, if you make a one-on-one application, because this shows that you are serious. Here, you can find the printable job application form.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to