TJX Companies, Inc. is an American multinational non-price store company based in Framingham, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1987 as a subsidiary of Zayre Corporation. TJX is a huge company that has a total of 270,000 employees. TJX is operating in more than six countries, having more than 3,300 discount stores. As being one of the largest American companies, TJX ranked 85th on the Fortune 500 list in 2018.
Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the printable job application form of TJX. Print it and fill it out with your pen. Then, bring it to your local store for employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of TJX.
- Click Corporate, Stores or Distribution & Logistics at the right of the page.
- A pop-up will open. Click “CONTINUE”.
- On the new page, you will see the job openings at various TJX locations throughout the United States. Write any job-related keywords and your location into the search bars to find job openings in your area.
- When you find a good job opening on the list of jobs, click it.
- Read what you will do and what you need to get the job.
- Click the “Apply now” link at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Choose an application option.
- To continue, you may need to sign in. Then, you will need to fill out the online job application form and submit it to TJX.
- Retail associate
- Merchandise associate
- Sales associate
- Morning stock processor
- Warehouse associate
- Housekeeping associate
- Loss prevention specialist,
- Sales floor associate
- Backroom processor
TJX is a thriving company that offers endless career opportunities: buying, planning & allocation, merchandising, marketing, retailing and much more. Whatever your interest is, you will find a career path at TJX, since TJX values individual differences and encourages you to express your unique talents and views when you are working. If you love the idea of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, in which every day is different, we are sure that you will find the perfect job for you at this company.
TJX Companies: HomeSense – HomeGoods – Marshalls
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Hours vary by brand and location.
Job Positions & Salaries
Merchandise Associate: You will be responsible for delivering a highly satisfying customer experience demonstrated by engaging and interacting with all customers, embodying customer experience principles and philosophy, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment.
Loss Prevention Customer Service Agent: You will provide frontline guidance and support to the Store Investigations team, by promoting awareness of external theft issues and investigation procedures, as well as building and maintaining partnerships with other members of Loss Prevention, Store Management, vendors and external agencies.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent. 18 years of age. Some computer skills.
Store Coordinator: You will help decide which items should move from the backroom onto the sales floor, train sales associates, and monitor markdowns so the customers always get the best deals. You will keep shoppers looking great by getting the latest styles out in the open. You will assist in the training and development of Sales Associates.
Leave a Reply