ALDI is a very famous German discount supermarket chain. It was founded in 1946 and is composed of two brands, which are ALDI Nord and ALDI Süd, since 1960. ALDI is selling food, beverage and household essentials and has more than 10,000 stores in 20 countries. The first ALDI store was opened in Iowa in 1976. Today, ALDI has 1,600 stores in 35 states. About 25,000 employees are working in the ALDI stores in the U.S.
We all know the value of money. We know the hard work behind it. Now imagine a company that cares about how much money an average customer should spend at supermarkets. Imagine that the company would treat their workers as same as its customers. If you’re done with imagining, apply now for a job at ALDI, and start working for a company that cares for everybody. You will be always needed in ALDI stores, since ALDI is selling daily food products to thousands of people every day. You will be paid fairly and also your job will be a secure one. Also, you have a chance to get promoted to a higher position once you join working at any position today. You will love working at ALDI!
How to Apply
- Go to ALDI’s official job application website.
- In the search bar, type in keywords and enter your location. You can also select a radius to filter out irrelevant results. Then press on the magnifying glass image on the right of the search bars.
- In a new page, you will be provided by a vacancy list.
- In the list, if you see a job that fits well with your desires, click on the name of the job.
- The job description will appear as a new page. Read the full job description. If you are satisfied, click on “Apply Now” on the top left of the page. If you liked the job but unsure yet, you can instead click on “Save Job” to continue your job search, while being able to return back to the saved job later.
- When you click on “Apply Now”, a new page will open. Click on “Apply Now” again in that new page.
- Then, to proceed, you need to create a new account on the website of ALDI. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 9:00am-7:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-7:00pm.
Job Positions: Cashier, clerk, manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: As an entry-level employee, you will sit at the front end of the store, and operate cash registers. Good social skills and ability to perform basic math are enough for being a successful cashier. You will earn about $10/hour.
Clerk: Usually working part-time, you will stock the products and help customers while they are shopping. You will also keep the store area clean. Most of the time, you will be working on your foot. You will be earning $9-11/hour.
Manager: You will be the head of the employees in the store. You will oversee them to maintain the high performance of the store. Good leadership skills will make good managers. You will earn between $45,000-$80,000 per year.
Prerequisite: You need to pass the manager training program of ALDI.
ALDI Application Form PDF
Instead of making an online application via the official website of ALDI, you can also make an offline application by submitting a hard copy of the printable job application form of ALDI to an ALDI store. You will be more likely to get recruited by making an application this way. Down below this text, you will find the link for the printable application form of ALDI.