Thrifty Foods is a Canada-based supermarket chain that operates in British Columbia, Canada. Since 2017, Thrifty Foods operates as a subsidiary firm under their parent company named Sobeys. Thrifty Foods was founded in Fairfield, Victoria, British Columbia in the year 1977. The headquarters of Thrifty Foods is located in Central Saanich, British Columbia. Today, Thrifty Foods has 25 supermarket locations around the British Columbia area and other two stores to be opened in Vancouver Island and Lower Mainland. Within these stores, it is estimated that there are more than 5,000 employees are working.
Thrifty Foods Job Application Form PDF
Thrifty Foods doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. You can easily submit an online application for a job at Thrifty Foods by visiting the career website of Sobeys, which is the parent company of Thrifty Foods.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Thrifty Foods How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Sobeys that shows job openings at Thrifty Foods stores.
- You can see the list of jobs on the page. You can customize your job search by title, location, category, and banner.
- Click a job title that you find interesting on the list of jobs.
- Read the job description entirely. At the bottom of the page, you will see a green “Apply now” button. Click it.
- You must register and sign in to the website if you want to proceed to the online job application form page.
- Fill out the online job application form, attach all requested documents, and submit the application to the company.
Thrifty Foods Job Positions
- Vitamin clerk
- Home delivery driver
- Meat cutter
- Seafood clerk
- Night baker
- Grocery clerk
- Produce clerk
- Floral clerk
- Bulk clerk
- Courtesy service clerk
- Cake decorator
Thrifty Foods Job Positions & Salaries
Deli Clerk: You will work in the Deli department. You will process customer deli orders, handle and prepare deli products in addition to ordering and receiving stock.
Bakery Clerk: You will work in the Bakery department. You will handle and prepare bakery products, while ensuring great customer service. You will be expected to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Home Delivery Driver: You will ensure the timely and accurate distribution of goods from various Thrifty Foods locations to homes and businesses of customers. You will be responsible for accepting varying forms of payment and will be required to balance accounts at the end of each working day.