Valentine is a Canada-based restaurant chain that operates in the province of Quebec. Valentine is a subsidiary of the parent company MTY Food Group. Throughout Quebec, Valentine has approximately more than 90 restaurant locations. The first Valentine restaurant was opened in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec in the year of 1979. The main products of Valentine’s are burgers, fries, sandwiches, breakfasts, and poutine. There is also an online shopping opportunity for the customers of Valentine restaurants.
How do I apply for a job at Valentine?
- Go to the career website of Valentine restaurants.
- Scroll down the page until you see the header that says “JOB OFFERS.”
- There, you can see the list of available jobs that were posted by Valentine Restaurant. Select a job offer that meets your criteria.
- After that, click on the “SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION” button.
- On that new page, you are required to fill in the essential details about yourself, select whether you want to work part-time or full-time, and select your availability status.
- After doing all of these steps, upload your CV and click on the button that says “SEND.”
Valentine Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Traditional job positions are there at Valentine restaurants. There is the crew member position for inexperienced job candidates without much skills. For more qualified job seekers, there are the assistant manager and general manager positions. In contrast to crew member positions, which are open to any applicant, the manager positions are open only to the applicants with the best skills.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Crew Member: You will be responsible for preparing recipes in accordance with Valentine’s standards, prepping food, and cooking food. You should always be adhering to the hygiene and quality standards of Valentine. You should be providing courteous, high-quality customer service.
Assistant Manager: In addition to the tasks of a crew member, you will also be responsible for carrying out certain administrative tasks and supervising a team when needed.
Restaurant Manager: In addition to the tasks of a crew member, you will also be responsible for carrying out administrative tasks related to the running of the restaurant, supervising a team, ensuring the smooth functioning of the restaurant, while ensuring complete customer satisfaction at all times.
Valentine Job Application Form PDF
Valentine doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. Thus, you are encouraged to apply for a job at Valentine online by going to the company’s own career website.