Chicken Treat is an Australia-based barbecue chicken food restaurant chain that operates mainly in the Western part of Australia. Chicken Treat works as a subsidiary under the parent company Craveable Brands. Chicken Treat was founded in the year 1976. Since then, in the Western part of Australia, it is estimated that 60 Chicken Treat restaurants have been opened. In addition to that, there are 2 Chicken Treat restaurants in Central Queensland. The main products offered by Chicken Treat to its guests are crunchified chickens, rotisserie chickens, burgers, wraps, rolls, snacks, sides, and desserts.
Chicken Treat Job Application Form PDF
Chicken Treat doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet for job seekers who prefer to apply for a job at Chicken Treat in person by visiting a physical restaurant location. On the other hand, you can easily apply for a job online via the career website of Chicken Treat.
Chicken Treat Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Chicken Treat.
- Scroll down the page and click on the button that says “Apply Now.”
- On this page, you can see the list of available jobs offered by Chicken Treat. In order to quicken your job search, you can enter relevant keywords to the blank text spot pertaining to the job offer that you are looking for.
- After narrowing down the position list, click on a job offer.
- There, you can read and gather information regarding the job.
- If everything you have read so far sounds good to you, click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- On that page, you are required to fill in the essential information about yourself. After filling in everything, click on the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of the page.
Chicken Treat Job Positions
- Team member
- Chicken ninja
- Shift supervisor
Chicken Treat Job Descriptions
You will cook chicken in the kitchen. You will be expected to be an employee who is dedicated to customer service, teamwork, organisation, prioritisation of tasks, and problem-solving.
You will help train new members of the Chicken Treat team and ensure that high standards are maintained by those around you. You will be taught how to coach and train newly hired entry-level employees. In addition, you will learn to potentially take control of a busy area of the restaurant on a shift.
Your main duty will be running shifts at the Chicken Treat restaurant by yourself. Through the company training, you will learn how to keep your team motivated and excited to be delivering great service.
Leave a Reply