Super C is a regional Canadian supermarket chain that is operating with almost 100 stores in the province of Quebec. Bakery, beer, dairy, deli products, frozen foods, general grocery, liquor, meat & poultry, produce, seafood, snacks, and wine are the commonly-sold items at Super C stores. Super C is a subsidiary company of Metro Inc, which is the third-largest supermarket company in Canada after Loblaws and Sobeys.
Super C Job Application Form PDF
There is no Super C printable job application form on the internet. You can either apply for a job in person by directly visiting a Super C store near you, or you can apply online on the official company career website of Super C.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Super C How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Super C.
- Click “Other available jobs in-store” if you are looking for a job that has hourly pay.
- On a new page, you will be provided with an online application form.
- Write your first name, last name, email address, and phone number in the blanks.
- Select the type of position and list of positions available by checking the boxes.
- Then select your store from the menu.
- Lastly, upload your resume/CV.
- Finalize the online job application process by clicking the “Apply now” button.
Super C Job Positions
Other job positions at Super C stores are:
- Sales associate
- Bakery clerk
- Service representative
- Grocery clerk
- Meat clerk
- Assistant store manager
- Store manager
Super C Job Descriptions
You will interact with customers in a friendly manner to generate sales and ensure their shopping experience at Super C exceeds their expectations of a convenience store. You should be friendly, courteous and thank each guest for coming when they are leaving the store. You should be knowledgeable about all store products alongside their prices and current promotions. You will also be responsible for replenishing the sales floor, coolers, drink machines and condiments so there is always product available for purchase. In addition, you might have to perform cashier duties and janitorial duties as well. Janitorial duties include sweeping, mopping, dusting, wiping counters and cleaning the windows, grills, all machines, restrooms, gas and oil spills on the log, and gas pumps.