The Fresh Grocer
Operating in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, The Fresh Grocer is a supermarket chain that was founded in the year 1996 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 2013, The Fresh Grocer is operating as a member of Wakefern Food Corporation. It is estimated that, as of 2019, there are more than 10 The Fresh Grocer stores throughout Greater Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Within these stores, there are more than 1,000 employees are actively working. The main products offered by The Fresh Grocer are beauty products, beverages, bread and & bakery products, dairy products, frozen products, meat, house essentials, snacks, and many more items.
The Fresh Grocer How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of The Fresh Grocer.
- On that page, you are either required to select your state and city or you can enter your zip code in order to find a job closer to your location. After doing so, click on the green icon next to the textbox.
- On the new page, you can see the list of available jobs offered by The Fresh Grocer nearby your location. Click on a job offer that piques your interest.
- Click on the job offer’s title in order to learn more about the job. You can also see the qualifications and responsibilities for the job.
- You can click on the button that says “Apply Now” if everything you have read is what you are looking for.
- It is essential for you to have an account so as to apply for a job at The Fresh Grocer. If you do not have an account, you have to create one so that you can start your job application.
The Fresh Grocer Job Positions
- Deli clerk
- Bakery clerk
- Grocery clerk
- Night crew clerk
- Produce clerk
- Scanning clerk
- Seafood clerk
- Dairy clerk
- Meat wrapper/cutter/clean-up clerk
- Health and beauty clerk
- Courtesy counter clerk
- Food service clerk
- Non-foods clerk
- Salad bar clerk
- CSA/carts clerk
- Shop from home clerk
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Leave a Reply