Founded in the year 1955, Vitamin Cottage Natural Food Markets, or most widely known as Vitamin Cottage, is an America-based grocery chain that focuses primarily on healthy foods in the United States. The first Vitamin Cottage was opened in the year 1963 in Lakewood, Colorado. Serving in 20 different states in the United States, Vitamin Cottage Natural Food Markets operates within more than 150 locations throughout the United States. Approximately, there are more than 4,000 Vitamin Cottage employees operating actively in the United States. Vitamin Cottage offers its customers body care products, books, dairy products, healthcare products, groceries, house essentials, meat products, and many other products.
|Headquarters||Corporate Office: 12612 W Alameda Pkwy Lakewood, CO 80228|
|Revenue||$500M to $1B (USD)|
|Employees||1,001 to 5,000|
|Industry||Retail & Wholesale|
How do I apply for a job at Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers?
- Go to the career website of Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers.
- Scroll down the page and check out the job categories that are hiring. You can choose among “In-Store Positions,” “Store Support Centre Positions,” “Warehouse Positions,” and “Production and Packaging Positions”.
- After selecting one of those job categories, you can see the available jobs. Additionally, you can filter down the list by typing in relevant keywords about the position you are looking for, selecting the location you want to work in, and selecting your job type.
- Now, you need to click on a job offer that is available.
- On the page you will be directed to, a summary of the role is provided to you by Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers. To get to know the role you are applying to, it is suggested that you read this page.
- Upon reading the summary, click on the “Apply for this job online” button.
- Now, you need to enter your e-mail address so that you can start applying to Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers.
Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers Job Vacancies
|Front End Team-member||Alameda, CA||Apply!|
|Grocery Team-member||Alameda, CA||Apply!|
|Produce Team-member||Alameda, CA||Apply!|
|Wellness Team-member||Alameda, CA||Apply!|
In-store positions include cashier, grocery/bulk assistant, nutritional health coach, produce assistant, vitamin/body care assistant, receiving assistant, dairy/frozen assistant, and more.
Warehouse positions are machine operator, sanitation tech, order picker, CDL Class A driver, etc.
The aforementioned jobs are generally suitable for inexperienced job candidates. However, if you seek a higher-level position, there are store management and support center/office positions for you at Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.