Crowne Plaza is a full-service, international hotel brand with its headquarters in the UK. It is for corporate travelers and the demand for exhibitions and seminars. Its labels include InterContinental Hotels and Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts which are present in over 100 countries with over 3,600 hotels and 118,000 apartments. The locations of Crowne Plaza are typically situated in town centers, visitor destinations, maritime customs, or near major airports. It is part of the intercontinental category of hotels that resort labels.
Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application form of Crowne Plaza on the web, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of the hotel company and make an online job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of IHG Hotels & Resorts, which is the owner of Crowne Plaza.
- Select “United States” from the list of countries. Then select a state from the menu nearby. Then select a job type and job category. Click “Search” to see available job opportunities.
- On the following web page, there is the brand selection menu at the top right corner. Choose “Crowne Plaza” there. Click “Apply filters” after you choose it.
- You will see the list of job offers below on the same page.
- Click a job title when you find a nice opportunity at a hotel in your location.
- Read what the job is about, your day-to-day routine at work, and what they need from you as a future employee.
- Click “Apply” if you like the job offer.
- A new page will open. There is an online job application form. You should fill the form out and submit it to the company online as an online form.
- AC technician
- Food and beverage attendant
- Room attendant
- Maintenance utility
- Night audit
- Front desk agent
- Room service minibar attendant
- Banquets server
- Restaurant server
It is a fun working team and at the same time has a very good teaching side of the profession at Crowne Plaza. Everything that is related to providing service should be perfect here. This is a business that respects human rights and the uniqueness of ideas. Everyone knows how to perform their duties very well. The personnel is really competent. Even if the management may become a bit puzzling, this will not be a major concern since the managers will help you know what to do. Crowne Plaza is a really luxurious hotel, a famous hotel, and offers the highest quality and decent, professional work environment.
Job Positions & Salaries
Guest Service Representative: You will be expected to accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
Front Desk Agent: You will check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location. You will be expected to maintain a welcoming attitude according to the standards of Crowne Plaza.
Room Attendant: You will clean and service assigned rooms or areas. You will be performing different tasks such as making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning, and sanitizing bathrooms and removing trash.