The Container Store is a specialty retail chain that offers storage and organization products. The store has many shop departments such as jewelry, kitchen, laundry and plenty of more. It also offers custom closets and in-home organization services and has a design center. The first store of the chain was opened in 1978 in Dallas, Texas. Last year, The Container Store was listed in Fortune’s “Best Companies To Work For” list. Today, there are 90 The Container Store locations throughout the United States.
Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application form that you can use when you apply in person to The Container Store, we recommend that you visit the career website of the company and submit an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of The Container Store.
- Click “FIND JOBS” at the top right corner.
- You will be redirected to a new website. There, you can search for jobs by keywords, department, position type, and location. Click “Search” to see results.
- Browse through the list of job openings provided on the page. Click any job title to read its job description.
- Read the job overview, responsibilities, and qualifications.
- Click “Apply for this job online” at the top right corner of the job description page.
- Enter your email address, and click “Next” afterward.
- You must create a Candidate Profile and submit it to The Container Store by clicking “Submit Profile”.
- Sales lead
- Merchandise stocking associate
- Distribution center employee
- Designer and sales
- Visual merchandising
If you would like to participate in selling a wide variety of products at a large retail store, you should choose The Container Store for your next workplace. The Container Store is mentioned to be totally satisfying its employees. Satisfied employees will be motivated to work, thus satisfy the customer service needs of the customers, and this will result in a well-performing store. If the store becomes more and more successful, it would probably pay the employees better, and you would never regret that you joined The Container Store as an employee. Join The Container Store by making an online application today!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation:
Job Positions & Salaries
Salesperson: You will be working on the sales floor, performing tasks related to customer service, sales, merchandising and inventory. You will need to develop positive relations with the customers. Good social skills are enough to be a great Salesperson.
Sales Lead: You will coordinate the customer service, sales, merchandising and inventory tasks at the store. You will motivate and supervise the Salespersons. You should be a role model for them by performing Salesperson’s duties at a professional and insightful level.
Merchandise Stocking Associate: You will support the intake and merchandising of the store products. You will present the merchandise perfectly on the shelves, by keeping the shelves clean and placing signs on each item.
Distribution Center Employee: You will move all products at your workplace to where they need to be. You will handle online orders, by picking up products accordingly to be served to the customers. You should ensure safety while loading/unloading products.