Marriott Jobs and Careers
Marriott Hotels & Resorts is a large American hotel chain that is operating as a multinational. In such a great hotel company, it is possible to find every kind of job that can be found in hotels. The most popular jobs at Marriott are listed below. Keep in mind that the job positions in the company are not limited to those listed below.
- Guest Service Attendant
- Night Auditor
- Front Desk Attendant
- Host / Hostess
- Maintenance Helper
Marriott Job Descriptions
Your job will not only be focused on ensuring a perfect guest experience by providing them with a perfectly clean room but also ensuring the overall satisfaction of guests during their accommodation at the hotel. Therefore, you should be an expert in various areas including guest service, maintenance, and related stuff. Apart from rooms, you will be assigned to clean public areas within the hotel and occasionally support guests when they demand basic services.
Marriott Job Application Form PDF
No printable job application form of Marriott is offered on the internet. Thus, you need to go to the official job application website of the company and make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How do I apply for a job at Marriott?
To successfully submit an online job application to Marriott, follow the steps below.
- Go to the career website of Marriott, which is devoted to online job applications.
- Click on the “Find Jobs at Marriot International” button.
- Enter a keyword, job number, property name, or MOS/ASFC/rating and a location, then click the magnifying glass icon to see relevant job openings.
- Look at the jobs on the list. Click on any job offer on the list. To read all the information about the job, click the “Read More” link under the job title.
- After you click it, on a new page, you can read the full job description.
- Click the “Apply” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address. Then click the “NEXT” button.
- You will see the online job application form of Marriott. Fill it out, attach all additional required documents, then submit the online application to Marriott.
Since the launch of the company, Marriott Hotels has expanded magnificently. There are 566 Marriott locations all over the world.
|Marriott Hotels Job Openings – 03 Jun 2022||Location|
|Front Desk Guest Experience||Anaheim, California|
|Concierge Club Level||Phoenix, Arizona|
|HOUSEKEEPING – Guest Environment Expert||Torrance, California|
|Sous Chef (Pastry)||Kolkata, India|
|Captain / Server – Private Dining||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Celebrity Services Agent||Kissimmee, Florida|
|Housekeeping Coordinator||Anaheim, California|
|Chef de Partie||Bali, Indonesia|
|Executive Sous Chef||Mumbai, India|
|Guest Service Associate – Front Office||Mahabaleshwar, India|
Work at Marriott
Guests from every corner of the world are welcomed at Marriott Hotel, so you will be familiar with different cultures by the time you will be working here. While you will be working in this hotel, serving the guests at your best will make you happy, too. If the customers are happy, this means that you are doing your job the right way. Get ready to earn promotions! Working at Marriott Hotel is the best decision about advancing in your career.
Marriott Employee Benefits
There are a large set of employee benefits and perks offered by Marriott Hotels to employees such as:
- weekly pay,
- a 401k plan,
- medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- nice hotel discounts,
- prescription drug coverage,
- paid vacation and paid sick leave,
- flexible work schedules,
- daycare for children,
- tuition reimbursement,
- a wellness program,
- performance bonuses,
- a stock purchase plan,
- surprises such as free food and games during the once-a-year Marriott Associate Appreciation Week.
Marriott Company Culture
Marriott Hotels is the best place to develop social skills while advancing in your career and earning money because it is such a huge hotel chain that knows that happy employees provide the best guest service. In fact, Marriott Hotels was selected multiple times as one of the best companies to work for. About 85% of Marriott Hotels employees report that they are happy from working at Marriott, which is well above 59%, which is the average score of US companies.