Urban Planet is a Canadian fashion retail store chain that was founded in 1975. Today, it is operating with 600 stores throughout the country. Being a unisex apparel retailer with stores is not easy but Urban Planet is doing its best. The company is successful as it is targeting both young men & women between ages 16 and 24. The company focuses on selling the latest fashion at decent prices to keep its customers happy all time. The brands of Urban Planet include Stitches, Urban Planet, Urban Behavior, Sirens, Urban Kids, Suzy Shier, Bluenotes, West 49 and Amnesia.
Urban Planet Jobs and Careers
Are you also bored with the traditional, standard-quality fashion? Do you have an interest in fashion? Then, Urban Planet is the place for you since this special place will help your career to shine. You will enjoy a competitive wage with fun and experienced staff members, respected bosses and healthy communication among employees. Many opportunities will find you in this successful fashion retail store chain.
How do I apply for a job at Urban Planet?
- Go to Urban Planet’s official career website.
- You will see a text in the middle of the page. Click the link on the bottom right part of the text to see current job openings at all Urban Planet locations.
- Choose Corporate Careers, In-Store Opportunities, Students, or The Perks and click it.
- You will see the list of all jobs.
- Click a job position that interests you.
- A new page will open. Read it thoroughly and click the black “APPLY NOW” button if you like what you read.
- You will be directed to the part that the online job application form is located.
- Fill out the online job application form and click the black “Send application” button to finalize your application.
Job Positions: Store manager, assistant manager, in store visual merchandiser, keyholder, cashier, sales associate.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
In-Store Visual Merchandiser: You will be responsible for merchandising to increase the sales of the products within your Urban Planet store. You will also be occupied in doing stocking work. You will be responsible for the general cleanliness and tidiness of your Urban Planet store.
Keyholder: You will drive sales as a determined and goal-oriented person at your Urban Planet store. You should be enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service. While working, you should also be a role model for Sales Associates within the store so the store will profit more.
Store Manager: You will build up a great store team that is made of sales associates, assistant managers, etc. The success of your Urban Planet store will surely depend on you because you will be the one who hires and trains all the store staff. You should also pay attention to the financial situation of your store so the store can preserve its profitability.
Urban Planet Job Application Form PDF
Urban Planet doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for in-person job applicants. Therefore, you are recommended to visit Urban Planet’s official website and make an online job application on the official website. Good luck!