Tommy Hilfiger is a very luxurious American premium clothing brand that is manufacturing apparel, footwear, accessories, fragrances and home furnishings. The company was founded in 1985. From that day to today, the company has proved itself by having over 2000 free-standing retail stores in 100 countries. In May 2010, PVH company, which is also the parent company of famous brands such as Calvin Klein and Van Heusen, bought the Tommy Hilfiger brand. The founder Tommy Hilfiger remained his company’s principal designer, still leading the design teams and keeping the quality to its highest.
Tommy Hilfiger Jobs and Careers
Sales assistant, assistant store manager, site merchandising specialist, content writer, buyer, web analyst, retail POS engineer, product owner, designer, assistant store manager, eCommerce operations specialist, financial accountant, stylist, visual merchandiser.
How do I apply for a job at Tommy Hilfiger?
- Go to the official career website of Tommy Hilfiger.
- Click “VIEW ALL JOBS”.
- Search for jobs by clicking “Find Jobs”.
- You can refine your search by category, brand, location, state, city, employment type, and job type.
- Click the title of any job that you see on the list.
- Read the position summary, responsibilities, and qualifications regarding that job position.
- Click the “APPLY NOW” button at the top right corner of the page.
- You will see the online job application form. It has five steps, which are “my information”, “my experience”, “application questions”, “data privacy/terms and conditions”, and “review”. Then submit it to Tommy Hilfiger.
Tommy Hilfiger Job Application Form PDF
Tommy Hilfiger doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, you are advised to visit the official company website and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Tommy Hilfiger Vacancies
Work at Tommy Hilfiger
Applying to Tommy Hilfiger will be your best choice in terms of your career and you will have a bright career while doing a fun job. People’s definition of quality will become your every day in this company. You will always have encouragement from your colleagues for further development and fun activities to improve your work experience! Important achievements will be waiting upon your foot here.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Assistant: You will be helping the customers while they are looking for different kinds of apparel and related Tommy Hilfiger products within the store. You should have sufficient product knowledge and a helpful manner while working. A positive shopping experience will lean on your ability to satisfy customers’ needs for product information and suggestions.
Visual Merchandiser: You will be responsible for the order and presentation of the apparel within the store. You will be expected to use tools that will help the store area to have a great look and feel that represents the Tommy Hilfiger brand and you should ensure that the store is delivering a premium consumer experience through product presentation.