Tesla is an American electric vehicle and clean energy company specializing in electric vehicle manufacturing, battery energy storage, and solar panel and solar roof tile manufacturing. The company was founded by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning in 2003 and its name is a tribute to the famous electric engineer Nikola Tesla. Known for its eco-friendly business approach, Tesla aims to make electric cars a standard and eventually offer electric cars at affordable prices to the average consumer.
Tesla Jobs and Careers
Advisor is a common job position at Tesla.
How do I apply for a job at Tesla?
- Go to the career website of Tesla.
- There, you will see various job titles with different locations. You may click on titles to read information or apply for the selected job.
- After you have made your selection, click ‘Apply’.
- Choose how you want to attach your resume: log in, upload a file, or copy and paste your resume.
- On the next page, provide contact information by filling the information form.
- Then provide work history and education details on the next page by filling the forms again.
- Answer various required questions on the next page, read the acknowledgment form and accept it and click ‘save’.
- Finally, answer questions on the final page and click “Save”.
Tesla Job Application Form PDF
Tesla doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are recommended to make an online job application for a job at Tesla by going to the official career website of this company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Tesla Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Work at Tesla
Join Tesla in changing the world! Tesla has a noble mission of solving the world’s biggest problems and you can be a part of it. The company looks for the brightest and the most talented people in the world and provides them with a relaxed, innovative environment that helps the associates bring the best of themselves. If you are passionate about changing the world for the good, apply for a job at Tesla and help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Job Positions & Salaries
Parts Advisor: You will be expected to answer calls, e-mails, and drive-ins; and note what the customers demand. You will be expected to follow the processes to meet the demands; also you will be responsible for the transaction of demanded material to vehicle service. You should pay the necessary attention to observe the processes in order to prevent any malfunction.
Lead Solar Roofer: As a part and leader of Tesla’s Field Energy Operations team, you will work to leverage energy systems. You will take action and make decisions for seasonal energy strategies. You will be expected to guide your team. You will be responsible for the situation of materials; so, you will work with the warehouse team. You will be expected to attend a weekly team meeting to improve methods and revise conditions.
Tesla Advisor: You will be basically expected to work as a salesperson. You will welcome the customers, present Tesla products, and inform customers about Tesla. Additionally, you will teach customers about how to use Tesla. You will have market targets; so, you will pursue to meet and exceed personal and corporate targets.