Teleperformance SE is a French international technology corporation. The main office of the company is in Paris, France. Teleperformance provides its clients with technical support, customer care, social media and consulting services. The company was established in Paris by Daniel Julien in 1978. The initial international offices of the company were established in Belgium and Italy in 1986. The company continued to expand in the European market until 1993 when it started to serve in the United States under the name of Teleperformance USA. Teleperformance USA currently employs more than 15,000 people in 10 states across the country. Teleperformance serves in 265 languages and in total, there are 330,000 employees of the company in 80 countries all around the world.
Job Application Form PDF
Teleperformance doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for job seekers. If you want to work at Teleperformance, you should visit the company’s career website and apply for a job online.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Teleperformance.
- First, select your country. Then, you can select location, category, and language. You will see the list of job openings that match your search criteria below on the same page.
- Click the job title when you find an appealing job opportunity.
- Read the job description, then click “Apply for this job online”.
- Enter your email to continue.
- Then, you will see the online job application form of Teleperformance. Fill it out, attach your resume, and click “Submit Profile” to submit the application to Teleperformance.
- Customer service representative
The world we live in changes every day and you have to keep up with the pace. If you are a telecommunication professional who wants to finally create a solid future, here you go. Teleperformance wants to provide professional help for the people and to companies with you. As modern companies can’t work like the traditional ones, the job you will have will not be like the traditional ones. Simple and futuristic offices and high-tech equipment will be together with you while you work. The future is here, do not miss it!
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Representative: Your job will be to handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries. You should provide excellent customer service through active listening. You will be expected to work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively. You should aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive. You will have to appropriately communicate with customers.
All you need to apply for this job are to have at least 6 months of customer service experience, to be at least 18 years old, and to have a high school diploma or GED.