The Buckle, Inc. is an American fashion retailer founded in Nebraska in 1948. Buckle is one of the leading retailers of medium-to-better-priced casual wear in the US with more than 450 locations in 44 states.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form of Buckle on the web at the moment. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official company website and make there an online application for a job at your local Buckle store. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Buckle. (https://www.buckle.com/careers)
- Click the “SEARCH JOBS” button by scrolling down a bit.
- You will see two search bars and a US map, on which job openings are shown. Below the map, you will see the list of job openings at Buckle.
- In the WHAT search bar, you can write a job title, job category, store name, or requisition number. In the WHERE search bar, you can write your city, state, zip code, or address. Hit enter after you type.
- Browse through the job listings. When you find an attractive job position, click the job title.
- Read the job summary.
- Click the blue “Apply now” button at the top right corner.
- You need to sign in to reach the online job application form of Buckle.
The most popular job position at Buckle is Sales Teammate. As an employee who works within the Buckle store, a Sales Teammate is responsible for customer interactions and selling products to them. Below are the most popular job positions at Buckle. These positions are generally suitable to be a person’s first job ever.
- Distribution Teammate
- Warehouse Generalist
- Sales Teammate
If you are looking for a job as a student or with no working experience, you can consider applying for the part-time sales teammate position at Buckle. Candidate must have good communication skills to be successful in this job. Although you are going to work in a team, you also need to be able to work independently.
Most of the time, you are going to greet customers and offer them excellent customer service. Therefore, you may have to answer their questions, inform them about the promotions and products and recommend them goods. Moreover, you may have to escort them to the relevant shelves to find what they are looking for quickly to ensure their satisfaction.
Interested in a fashion industry career? Buckle is the perfect place for you! Buckle has always been extremely caring towards its employees, which is one of the reasons why staff turnaround has been low at Buckle. The competitive payment system gives you a chance to earn unexpectedly high wages if you are a hardworking employee. You are guaranteed to have fun at Buckle’s spirited workplace. The many benefits include insurance, paid time-offs and employee discounts. Buckle is also very serious about equal employment opportunities and employment is solely based upon personal capabilities and qualifications.