The Buckle, Inc. is an American fashion retailer founded in Nebraska in 1948. Having begun as a men’s clothing store; the company now sells clothes for men, women and children. It is one of the leading retailers of medium-to-better-priced casual wear in the US with more than 450 locations in 44 states. The company’s main merchandising concept is denim, which accounts for over one-third of annual sales. As a result of its attention to customer satisfaction, Buckle gained a loyal base of customers among fashion-conscious young people.
Interested in a fashion industry career? Buckle is the perfect place for you! Buckle has always been extremely caring towards its employees, which is one of the reasons why staff turnaround has been low at Buckle. The competitive payment system gives you a chance to earn unexpectedly high wages if you are a hardworking employee. You are guaranteed to have fun at Buckle’s spirited workplace. The many benefits include insurance, paid time-offs and employee discounts. Buckle is also very serious about equal employment opportunities and employment is solely based upon personal capabilities and qualifications.
How do I apply for a job at Buckle?
- Go to the official career website of Buckle.
- There, you can search for jobs in the following positions: internship, management, sales, sales support and corporate. Or, you can check all available jobs by clicking ‘Search Jobs’.
- Once you have made your selection, you will be redirected to a page where available jobs are listed. There, you can modify your search on the top of the page.
- When you find a job that suits you, click ‘Apply’. On the new page, you can see information about the job and qualifications. Click ‘Apply Now’.
- Login or create a new application by clicking ‘Start Here’.
- Fill out the form in order to see if you are qualified for the job. If you are qualified, click the arrow sign below ‘Apply’.
- Fill out the application form and click ‘Confirm Application’
- Fill the next form/s.
- Finally, complete the questionnaire and click ‘Submit’.
Job Positions: Sales and management intern, distribution teammate, warehouse generalist, sales teammate, management trainee program, assistant in training, leader in training, freight coordinator, seamstress/tailor, visual merchandiser, operations manager, non-sales support teammate, and corporate job positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Teammate: You will perform a variety of sales, merchandising and operational tasks assigned by Store Management to create the most enjoyable shopping experience possible for the guests at the Buckle store.
Sales and Management Intern: You will perform the duties of a Sales Teammate, working closely with the Store Manager to develop an understanding of how Buckle’s retail business works and what it takes to excel in management.
Distribution Teammate: You will be responsible for performing all basic functions in the distribution center. You should safely, accurately and efficiently process products to be sent from the warehouse to Buckle’s retail stores.
Buckle Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form of Buckle on the web at the moment. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official company website and make there an online application for a job at your local Buckle store. Good luck!