TJ Maxx Jobs and Careers
TJ Maxx is an American discount department store chain. Huge department stores such as TJ Maxx offer plenty of job opportunities both for inexperienced and experienced job seekers.
If you are looking for a quick job, then you may want to apply for positions at TJ Maxx. This amazing company offers a job opportunity for almost everyone who is willing to work! This means that you do not need to have a degree or working experience to start working for TJ Maxx. Therefore, we have compiled some of the most popular positions that you can apply for right now.
- Merchandise Associate
- Markdown Associate
- Housekeeping Associate
- Stock Associate
TJ Maxx Job Descriptions
The first position you can consider applying for is retail associate. You are going to work in the stores of TJ Maxx and serve the guests of the company. Besides ensuring their satisfaction, you will also try to improve their shopping experience. For this purpose, you will be in touch with them and assist them in their shopping. You will also need to give answers to their questions about the products and recommend new products.
Another position you can apply for is seasonal associate. Basically, this is the same job as the previous one but this one is seasonal. It may be a great alternative for those who are planning to work for a limited time. On the other hand, you can always become a permanent associate depending on your performance. If you have to find a job quickly, then you can consider applying for the seasonal associate.
TJ Maxx Job Application Form PDF
Making an online application may sound easy and time-efficient. However, an in-person job application, by which you submit the printout of the printable job application form of the company by hand, will increase your chance to get hired very much.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How do I apply for a job at TJ Maxx?
You can either apply to TJ Maxx online, or you can take a printout of the TJ Maxx job application form and submit the paper to your local TJ Maxx store(s). You can find the link to the printable application form also on this page.
If you prefer to apply online, take these simple steps to submit an online job application to TJ Maxx:
- Go to the official career website of TJX Companies, which is the parent company of TJ Maxx. (https://www.tjx.com/careers)
- Click either Corporate, Stores, or Distribution and Logistics. Suppose you click “Stores” since it is the most popular one.
- A pop-up will appear. Click “CONTINUE”.
- In the “Search by Keyword” box, type “TJ Maxx” and click the “Search Jobs” button.
- You will now only see jobs at TJ Maxx store locations.
- Browse through the jobs. When you find a nice position, stop and click the job title.
- Read the job details and click one of the “Apply now” links on the right side of the page.
- You can choose to apply with LinkedIn, apply with Xing, or apply directly.
- If you apply directly, you will first need to sign in to your TJX account.
- After you sign in, you will see the online job application portal for the job at TJ Maxx.
How to Fill Out TJ Maxx Online Application Form
- In the My Documents section, upload your resume, attach a cover letter, and add supporting documentation (the last one is optional).
- Provide your full personal information in the Profile Information section.
- Provide your work history in the Most Recent Employment section.
- List your previous education in the Formal Education section.
- You can add any certificates that you have earned in the Certificates section.
- If you have any language skills other than your native language, you can indicate them in the Language Skills section.
- Add relevant info in the Geographic Mobility and Travel Preferences sections, if necessary.
- The last section, which is titled Job-Specific Information, is a long one. You should answer all the questions one by one by reading each question carefully. Next, read the Work Opportunity Tax Credit Prescreening section and select “yes” or “no”. Finally, read the Statement Of Agreement section completely. You should sign below to show that you have read and agree with those statements.
- When you have completed all of the sections on the page, click the “Apply” button to submit the online application form to TJ Maxx.
TJ Maxx Hiring
There are over 1,241 TJ Maxx stores today. TJ Maxx has many stores under the brand name “TK Maxx” in some other countries such as the UK.
Work at TK Maxx
Right now, you’re probably looking for a job that fits you the best. You’re expecting a job that’s “okay” for your standards. Maximize your expectations. Because, you’re about to apply for a job that offers kind colleagues, a good salary, a lot of happiness that will overcome the stress a job will bring into your life. If you want to be an employee of this successful company, don’t hesitate for a second! TJ Maxx is providing home goods to a wide range of locations at top quality. Every year, hundreds of new employees join this big family because working at TJ Maxx will lead to a high-quality daily life. Be a part of the TJ Maxx team and maximize the quality of your life!
TJ Maxx’s mission has always been to deliver value to consumers, communities, and team members by offering high ethical standards in the business. In 2019, by staying true to company culture TJ Maxx celebrated its ninth consecutive year on the 2020 Women on Boards’ “Winning Company” list. The list recognized companies for having a gender-diverse board comprised of at least 20% women. The company has been considered an “Honor Roll” recipient, having appeared on the list for at least five consecutive years.
TJ Maxx Interview
After you submit your job application, you will receive a phone call. Then, you will be interviewed by the store manager. You will be asked questions such as “Why do you want to work here?”, “What are your strengths and weaknesses?” as well as questions regarding your previous job experiences, your personality, and your availability.
You will be asked to give examples of some scenarios regarding customer transactions that would require you to decide between two responses. You should also explain the reasons for your decision.
Then, you will be interviewed by another store manager, who may ask a couple of different questions. When you are done with both interviews, they will do a background check and inform you if you got the job or not in a short time.