SuperValu is an American wholesale and retail store chain. Founded in 1926 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, today there are hundreds of SuperValu stores distributed throughout the whole United States. At all these SuperValu stores, about 29,000 employees are working at the present time.
SuperValu Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, the printable job application form of SuperValu is not available on the internet. You need to make a job application online on the official job application website of the company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
SuperValu How To Apply Online
It’s easy to make an online job application to SuperValu if you follow these steps:
- Go to the official career website of UNFI, which is the current owner of the SuperValu brand.
- Type “SuperValu” in the “Find jobs by keyword” toolbar. Then click the “SEARCH” button.
- You will see the list of job openings only at SuperValu stores. Click a job title.
- Read the position purpose, essential functions, basic duties, and qualifications required.
- Click “APPLY FOR JOB” to initiate your online application.
- You need to login to reach the online application form.
SuperValu Job Positions
- Cashier, clerk
- Truck drive
- Warehouse worker
- Order picker
- Forklift operator
- Customer service associate
- Inventory associate
- Cake decorator
- Produce associate
- Administrative assistant
- Store director
If you like an active job, while you will stand and communicate with plenty of people and assess the organization of objects at the store, a job at SuperValu is just the right one for you! By working at this huge store chain, you will enjoy the dynamism in the stores of this company. You will feel young, active and special, as you do any job in SuperValu stores.
SuperValu Employee Benefits
The benefits package provided by SuperValu includes one week vacation after one year of employment, health insurance, 401k retirement plan, work from home opportunities, paid time off, flexible schedule, childcare, 10% employee discount, great holiday pay, stock options, tuition reimbursement, and a lot of free food. Not all employees are eligible for all of these benefits, so you are advised to discuss the benefits with the managers during your hiring process.
Leave a Reply