The North Face is an American retail company that sells products especially suitable for outdoor activities. It was founded in 1968. It is operating in the Americas, Europe, and Pacific regions. If you want to buy some outerwear, backpacks, tents, sleeping bags, or similar stuff, The North Face is the first place that comes into your mind. The North Face is also well-known because it sponsors people doing outdoor sports, such as climbing and snowboarding.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of The North Face, which you can print and submit to your local store by hand. This means that you need to make an online application by going to the company’s official website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of The North Face.
- Scroll down and find the “VIEW ALL JOBS” button, then click it.
- Write any keyword and location info into the search bars. You can also select a functional area. Then click “SEARCH”.
- You will see the list of job openings at The North Face that match your search criteria.
- Click the job title of a job offer on the list.
- Read the general information about the job and description of the job.
- On the right side of the same page, you will see the “Interested In Applying” section. There is a short form. Fill out the form and click “KEEP ON GOING”.
- Complete the remaining steps of the online application. Then, submit the online application to the company.
- Sales associate
- Management jobs
As a company principle, The North Face doesn’t sell anything that is not in the category of high quality. The company’s job application principles are not different as well. The North Face never offers you a job that feels too demanding, too stressful, or pays below expectations. Fill out the job application form today, and have a chance to start working here! You’ll see what we’re talking about.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm
Sales Associate: You will provide customer support in-store. You will redirect the customers to appropriate sections of the store when they are searching for something. Also, you should sometimes operate cash registers and clean the store. You will earn $11-12/hour.
Stock Associate: You will keep the shelves in the store always full, by filling them with products from the depot when its shelf is empty. You will often need to carry heavy weights. You will earn $10.50/hour.
Visual Merchandising Associate: You will design the order of the products and the shelves. You make it pleasant to look at the products in the store, by organizing them in a fancy and eye-catching way. You will based on your performance earn up to $13/hour.
Leave a Reply