Sun Tan City is an American chain of tanning salons. It was launched in 1999. Today, there are about 300 Sun Tan City tanning salons across 22 states in the United States. Superior equipment, the best skin care products and well-trained tanning consultants can all be found at Sun Tan City locations.
Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find Sun Tan City’s printable job application form. Print the form and fill it out. Then, bring the hard copy of the form to your local Sun Tan City for employment. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to Sun Tan City’s official career website.
- Click “APPLY NOW”.
- On a new page, you will see all job openings at all Sun Tan City locations in the United States. You can search for jobs by job title or job description. You can select your state to reduce the jobs that you see on the list.
- Click the job title of a job offer on the list that is also near your home.
- Read the tasks and responsibilities, benefits, and physical requirements for the job.
- Click “APPLY FOR THIS POSITION” if you like it.
- Answer the three questions on the page and click “CONTINUE”.
- You will then see the online job application form of Sun Tan City. Fill out the form and click “SUBMIT” to send the online application to Sun Tan City.
Tanning consultant, assistant salon director, assistant salon manager, salon director, salon manager, customer service representative, e-services representative, development field technician, junior systems analyst, maintenance technician, brand specialist, district manager.
At Sun Tan City, you will work to create next-level beauty for people that are feeling young. The work environment at a Sun Tan City tanning salon is usually energetic, because of the liveliness of the people who want to live their lives at the best. You will enjoy creating perfect skins for customers every day while you are working at Sun Tan City.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-9:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-8:00pm, Sunday 10:00am-8:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Tanning Consultant: You will provide excellent customer service by consulting clients to determine their needs. You will assist with maintaining the cleanliness of salon tanning rooms, lobby area, restrooms, and storage room. You will also assist with the data entry of client information.
Assistant Salon Director: You will monitor and manage the daily operations of the salon. You will lead the Training Consultants by example and provide coaching, training and feedback to them. You will maintain a professional and impeccably clean salon environment.
Salon Director: You will manage and lead the team in the Sun Tan City salon. You will supervise and direct the Tanning Consultants. You will ensure guest satisfaction, and ensure a safe and secure tanning salon.
Prerequisite: Ability to manage salon operations independently.
Customer Service Representative: You will be responsible for taking incoming calls from customers and salons dealing with a myriad of issues and complaints. You will also make outbound calls to customers to follow up on mailers, check on payments not received and other calling campaigns.
Prerequisite: 1 year of customer service experience. 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED.
Maintenance Technician: You will perform a variety of maintenance duties in the tanning salon.
Prerequisite: Driver’s license. Knowledge of various hand tools.