Culver’s is an American chain of fast-food restaurants. It is operating majorly in the Midwestern United States. The first restaurant was founded in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin. Today, Culver’s has over 700 locations across 25 states, mostly midwestern states. Culver’s is famous for its “butter burgers”. You can also eat frozen custard, cheese curds, chicken sandwiches and fish at Culver’s restaurants.
The restaurants of Culver’s actually don’t look like the restaurants of traditional fast-food chains. The restaurants are large and spacious. The food is made all fresh, and it is served to your table. The biggest specialty of Culver’s is ButterBurger that is served with frozen custard. The flavor of the custards changes each day. Also, fried cheese curds are popular among the people of Wisconsin. The ButterBurgers are still made by the same technique that the founder Craig Culver’s mother was using since the beginning.
Culver’s Jobs and Careers
The most popular job position at Culver’s is the crew member position. Crew members can work either in the front or in the back of the house. Similar to the situation regarding fast-food crew member positions at other popular fast-food restaurant chains, being a crew member at Culver’s doesn’t require any high level of education or job experience. This would be a good starting job for young employees.
In addition to these jobs, there are maintenance technician, porter, kitchen prep, entry-level manager, and management positions for job seekers with various backgrounds.
How do I apply for a job at Culver’s?
- Go to the career website of Culver’s. (or https://www.culvers.com/careers)
- You will see a search toolbar and a list of job opportunities at Culver’s below the toolbar. Search by city and state to get the most relevant job positions.
- Click a job title to see more information about the position.
- Read the job objective, duties and responsibilities, and requirements regarding the job.
- Click “APPLY”.
- You will be redirected to a new website.
- Click “APPLY NOW” on the new website.
- Sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, create one.
- After you successfully sign in, you will see the online job application portal of Culver’s.
How to Fill Out Culver’s Online Application Form
- In the My Documents section, upload your resume, cover letter, letter of recommendation, etc.
- Enter your contact details in the Contact Information section. Click “Next” when you finish.
- Answer some questions about yourself in the Profile section.
- Answer questions pertaining to your work schedule in the Schedule section.
- Answer questions about your education and previous educational institutes in the Education section. Provide information about each of the high school, college, and trade school categories.
- Give details about your previous work history as requested.
- Indicate whether you have any references.
- Read the job description that appears on a pop-up window on the page.
- Select where you have found this job listing and click the “APPLY” button.
Culver’s Job Application Form PDF
Down below, you can find the printable job application form of Culver’s. If you want to apply to Culver’s in person, all you need to do is to fill out the application form with a black pen and to bring the filled job application form to your local Culver’s restaurant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Culver’s Job Vacancies & Opportunities
|1||Team Member||Lansing, MI|
|3||FRONT OF HOUSE Team Member||Sarasota, FL|
|4||Team Member||Saint Robert, MO|
|5||Crew Member||Reynoldsburg, OH|
|6||Crew Member||Davenport, IA|
|7||Team Member||Fort Wayne, IN|
|8||KITCHEN Shift Team Member||Sarasota, FL|
|9||Team Member (Full Time)||Inverness, FL|
|11||FOH Team Member-||Sarasota, FL|
|12||Culver's Crew Member- Full & Part Time (WS)||Lansing, MI|
|13||Team Member||Phenix City, AL|
|14||Team Member||Columbia, MO|
|15||Team Member||Springfield, IL|
|16||Minor Crew Member||Rice Lake, WI|
|17||Culver's Crew Member- Full & Part Time (DW)||DeWitt, MI|
|18||Culvers Crew Member||Crown Point, IN|
|19||Daytime Cashier||Rockwall, TX|
|20||Crew Member||Suwanee, GA|
Work at Culver’s
What does work actually mean? Many people would say that it’s a stressful activity that you must do in order to earn money. Well, work may just mean another activity that we do with our friends and earn money as well. Just like grabbing a coffee and doing a catch-up talk with a loved one, working at Culver’s will leave a big smile on your face at the end of your workdays. Join Culver’s and earn money while doing a job that you’ll love!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 10:00am-11:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Crew Member: You are expected to consistently provide excellent guest service and hospitality. Keep an eye on the food and restaurant safety as well. You will work in a fast-paced environment, so you need to work timely and multitask often during your work.
Kitchen Prep: You will ensure the cleanliness of your restaurant to achieve maximum food safety. You will order the food and take proper inventory.
Entry Level Manager: You will provide leadership to the employee team in the restaurant, in order to achieve the high standards of Culver’s. You will make schedules for the employees and supervise them while working. You will open and close the restaurant.
Prerequisite: 2 years of experience in the fast-food business.
The interview will be held at a Culver location with a manager. It takes about 10 minutes for the interview to be completed. The manager will review your application and ask you a few questions about yourself and about the job you will do at Culver’s. If you maintain a positive manner during the interview and show that you are willing to work, there is no need for you to worry about the interview. How you handle some customer situations and what your available times are will also be asked. Then, it will take a short time before you will be offered a job if you aren’t applying for a management job position.