Culver’s is an American chain of fast food restaurants. It is operating majorly in the Midwestern United States. The first restaurant was founded in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin. Today, Culver’s has over 700 locations across 25 states, mostly midwestern states. Culver’s is famous for its “butterburgers”. You can also eat frozen custard, cheese curds, chicken sandwiches and fish at Culver’s restaurants.
What does work actually mean? Many people would say that it’s a stressful activity that you must do in order to earn money. Well, work may just mean another activity that we do with our friends and earn money as well. Just like grabbing a coffee and doing a catch-up talk with a loved one, working at Culver’s will leave a big smile on your face at the end of your work days. Join Culver’s and earn money while doing a job that you’ll love!
How to Apply
- Go to the career website of Culver’s.
- Scroll the page down and find the search bar on the middle of the page.
- Enter city, state or ZIP and click on “Go”.
- If there is any Culver’s locations within the entered location, you will see the corresponding list.
- Click on a location that is the best for you.
- Scroll the page down to see the vacancy list.
- If you find an interesting job in the list, press the “Apply Now” button next to the job name.
- A new webpage will open. Read the detailed information about the job on that page.
- To proceed, you need to log-in or create a new TalentReef account. Then you can continue and finish your online job application.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 10:00am-11:00pm
Job Positions: Crew member, kitchen prep, entry level manager, manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Crew Member: You are expected to consistently provide excellent guest service and hospitality. Keep an eye on the food and restaurant safety as well. You will work in a fast-pace environment, so you need to work timely and multitask often during your work.
Kitchen Prep: You will ensure the cleanliness of your restaurant to achieve maximum food safety. You will order the food and take proper inventory.
Entry Level Manager: You will provide leadership to the employee team in the restaurant, in order to achieve the high standards of Culver’s. You will make schedules for the employees and supervise them while working. You will open and close the restaurant.
Prerequisite: 2 years of experience in fast food business.
Culver’s Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form of Culver’s on the web at the moment. For making an online job application, visit the company’s official career website.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to