Culver’s is an American chain of fast-food restaurants. It is operating majorly in the Midwestern United States. The first restaurant was founded in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin. Today, Culver’s has over 700 locations across 25 states, mostly midwestern states. Culver’s is famous for its “butter burgers”. You can also eat frozen custard, cheese curds, chicken sandwiches and fish at Culver’s restaurants.
The restaurants of Culver’s actually don’t look like the restaurants of traditional fast-food chains. The restaurants are large and spacious. The food is made all fresh, and it is served to your table. The biggest specialty of Culver’s is ButterBurger that is served with frozen custard. The flavor of the custards changes each day. Also, fried cheese curds are popular among the people of Wisconsin. The ButterBurgers are still made by the same technique that the founder Craig Culver’s mother was using since the beginning.
Culver’s Job Application Form PDF
Down below, you can find the printable job application form of Culver’s. If you want to apply to Culver’s in person, all you need to do is to fill out the application form with a black pen and to bring the filled job application form to your local Culver’s restaurant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Culver’s How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Culver’s. (or https://www.culvers.com/careers)
- You will see a search toolbar and a list of job opportunities at Culver’s below the toolbar. Search by city and state to get the most relevant job positions.
- Click a job title to see more information about the position.
- Read the job objective, duties and responsibilities, and requirements regarding the job.
- Click “APPLY”.
- You will be redirected to a new website.
- Click “APPLY NOW” on the new website.
- Sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, create one.
- After you successfully sign in, you will see the online job application portal of Culver’s.
How to Fill Out the Online Application Form
- In the My Documents section, upload your resume, cover letter, letter of recommendation, etc.
- Enter your contact details in the Contact Information section. Click “Next” when you finish.
- Answer some questions about yourself in the Profile section.
- Answer questions pertaining to your work schedule in the Schedule section.
- Answer questions about your education and previous educational institutes in the Education section. Provide information about each of the high school, college, and trade school categories.
- Give details about your previous work history as requested.
- Indicate whether you have any references.
- Read the job description that appears on a pop-up window on the page.
- Select where you have found this job listing and click the “APPLY” button.
Culver’s Job Positions
- Crew member
- Kitchen prep
- Maintenance technician
- Part-time closer
- Entry-level manager
Culver’s Job Descriptions
You may want to work as a team member at Culver’s to start your career. This position does not require any degree and it can help you to acquire a good deal of experience. As a team member, you are going to be responsible for all kinds of operations at the store. In general, your tasks will be assigned daily but you may be assigned new ones during the day.
Good communication skills, being a self-motivated person and time-management skills are some of the important traits you need to have. Although you are going to work as a part of your team, you also need to work independently.
The team member position at Culver’s can be a great job for those who want to work in a fun and fast-paced environment. You are going to work as a part of a team and ensure the continuation of the operations by fulfilling the tasks assigned by your supervisor. As you may prepare and serve food to customers, you will also take their orders.
This means that you will be handling payments such as cash or credit cards. Additionally, you are going to be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant. Of course, you will have to follow the sanitation and safety rules while working and help your teammates whenever they need assistance.
If you have a previous working experience at restaurants, then you can consider applying for the entry-level manager position at Culver’s. You are going to be a role model to your colleagues and be in charge of the restaurant. Some of your responsibilities include running shifts effectively and ensuring that excellent guest service will be offered every year.
You will also work as a mentor and coach and support the development of your team while boosting their performance. Moreover, you will be responsible for every worker will follow the food and operational safety rules. You can learn many managerial skills by working in this job.
What does work actually mean? Many people would say that it’s a stressful activity that you must do in order to earn money. Well, work may just mean another activity that we do with our friends and earn money as well. Just like grabbing a coffee and doing a catch-up talk with a loved one, working at Culver’s will leave a big smile on your face at the end of your workdays. Join Culver’s and earn money while doing a job that you’ll love!
The interview will be held with a manager at a Culver location. It takes about 10 minutes for the interview to be completed. The manager will review your application and ask you a few questions about yourself and about the job you will do at Culver’s. If you maintain a positive manner during the interview and show that you are willing to work, there is no need for you to worry about the interview. How you handle some customer situations and what your available times are will also be asked. Then, it will take a short time before you will be offered a job if you aren’t applying for a management job position.
Leave a Reply