Steak ‘n Shake is an American casual restaurant chain. Most Steak ‘n Shake restaurants are located in the Midwestern United States, though there are restaurants in the South, Mid-Atlantic and Western US. Steak ‘n Shake is also operating in some European and Middle East countries. It is an old company, which was founded in 1934 in Normal, Illinois. There are about 600 Steak ‘n Shake restaurants in the world. Most restaurants in the US are operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Around 20,000 employees are working at these restaurants. Steak ‘n Shake offers delicious breakfast, guacamole burgers, and milkshakes. Also, make sure that you try the restaurant’s Frisco Melt, which is actually patty melt.
Steak ‘n Shake Jobs and Careers
The most popular job at Steak ‘n Shake is team member.
How do I apply for a job at Steak ‘n Shake?
- Go to the career website of Steak ‘n Shake.
- Scroll the page down until you see the “Find Your Fit” section.
- There are “Hourly Associate” and “Management Positions” in this section.
- Down below, there is the “See Open Positions” button.
- Enter job keywords and location, then choose your career category and city. Then click “Search Careers”.
- The list of the relevant jobs will be displayed on the same webpage.
- Look at the name of the jobs. When you encounter an interesting job, click on “Apply” next to the name.
- A new page will open. Read the detailed job description. If you are really interested in the job, click “Apply Now” at the top of the page.
- To proceed, you need to create a new Talentreef account, if you don’t have one. You can create a new account in a short time. If you already have an account, just log-in.
- Continue and finish your online job application. Good luck!
Steak ‘n Shake Job Application Form PDF
Steak ‘n Shake offers a printable job application form on the internet for in-person applicants. Click the link to see the form. Print it and fill it out, then bring it to your local Steak ‘n Shake restaurant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Steak ‘n Shake Vacancies
Work at Steak ‘n Shake
Although it’s common in action movies that using two swords, known as duel-wielding, it was not that common in history as someone who cannot use one sword perfectly cannot possibly try duel-wielding and not die. Steak ‘n Shake takes the job as seriously as this and tries to duel-wield steaks and milkshakes. It needs the best employees in order to achieve this goal. If you’re one of them, join Steak ‘n Shake now to share the company’s intentions of leading and dominating the field with %100 customer and employee satisfaction!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Steak ‘n Shake Job Descriptions
Grill Cook: You will prepare the orders within 5 to 8 minutes. You need to use the equipment well and following the safety guidelines of Steak ‘n Shake.
Server: You will serve the guests by maintaining guest sensitivity, cleanliness, restocking, sanitation, uniform, safety, security and company policy requirements.
Shift Manager: You will ensure that the employee team at the restaurant is following the operational and financial standards on scheduled shifts. You will be reporting to the General Manager periodically.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. A valid driver’s license.
Steak ‘n Shake Interview
An interview at Steak ‘n Shake takes about 5 to 15 minutes depending on the availability of the interviewer, who probably will be a manager. It will be a friendly interview where you will be asked a couple of basic questions. It was reported that getting hired by Steak ‘n Shake is easier compared to many restaurant chains, so it will be enough for you to just relax and be confident while answering the interview questions honestly.