Denny’s is an American table service restaurant chain. It is operating by 1,700 restaurants in the United States and 16 other countries. The restaurant chain was founded in 1953 as a donut shop as “Danny’s Donuts”. About 1,700 locations are operating right now. In contrast to many restaurants, Denny’s restaurants are serving 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can go and eat breakfast, dinner and lunch at Denny’s all day long.
Denny’s is not only famous in America, but also known in countries such as Canada, Costa Rica, Japan and many more. Being this kind of an international brand is not easy, but working at one of Denny’s restaurants is easy. Also, it will add to your work experience many things such as communication and marketing skills. Working at such a successful restaurant as Denny’s will help you advance in your future career.
How to Apply
- Go to the official job application webpage of Denny’s.
- In the search bar on the left, you can search job title, keyword or skill. In the search bar on the right, you can filter unrelated locations by entering your city, state or zip code. Then press “Search”.
- You will be provided with a list of available jobs on a new page. Scroll down that webpage to see the list.
- If you encounter a good job position, click on the name of the job. A new page will open. Scroll down and read the job description in detail. Then, you can either click on “Save Job” to return to it later or on “Apply Now” if you absolutely liked it.
- Fill in the application form and upload your CV (optional), press next, and proceed with your online job application to Denny’s.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions: Dishwasher, cook, server, host/hostess, service assistant, general manager, shift supervisor.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Dishwasher: You will wash the dishes and keep the Denny’s restaurant clean. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Cook: You will cook each food on the menu of Denny’s. Sanitation of the food is very important, so make sure you work clean. You will earn $9-14/hour.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
Server: You will greet the guests at Denny’s, take their orders and when the food is ready, deliver them to the guests. Genial manner will make you a good server and make you earn more tips. You will earn $2-9/hour plus tips.
Denny’s Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of Denny’s below. Fill it out and bring it to the Denny’s restaurant, at which you desire to start working.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to