Denny’s is an American table service restaurant chain. The restaurant chain was founded in 1953 as a donut shop as “Danny’s Donuts”. Today, there are about 1,700 Denny’s restaurants in the United States and in 16 other countries. In contrast to many restaurants, Denny’s restaurants are serving 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can go and eat breakfast, dinner and lunch at Denny’s all day long.
Denny’s Jobs and Careers
Dishwasher, cook, server, host/hostess, service assistant, general manager, shift supervisor.
How do I apply for a job at Denny’s?
- Go to the official career website of Denny’s.
- In the search bar on the left, you can search job title, keyword or skill. In the search bar on the right, you can filter unrelated locations by entering your city, state or zip code. Then press “Search”.
- You will be provided with a list of available jobs on a new page. Scroll down that webpage to see the list.
- If you encounter a good job position, click on the name of the job. A new page will open. Scroll down and read the job description in detail. Then, you can either click on “Save Job” to return to it later or on “Apply Now” if you absolutely liked it.
- Fill in the application form and upload your CV (optional), press next, and proceed with your online job application to Denny’s.
Denny’s Job Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of Denny’s below. Fill it out and bring it to a local Denny’s restaurant, at which you desire to start working.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Work at Denny’s
Denny’s is not only famous in the United States but also known in countries such as Canada, Costa Rica, Japan and many more. Being this kind of an international brand is not easy, but working at one of Denny’s restaurants is easy. Also, it will add to your work experience many things such as communication and marketing skills. Working at such a successful restaurant as Denny’s will help you advance in your future career.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions & Salaries
Dishwasher: You will wash the dishes and keep the restaurant clean. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Cook: You will cook each food on the menu of Denny’s. Sanitation of the food is very important, so make sure you work clean. You will earn $9-14/hour.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
Server: You will greet the guests at Denny’s, take their orders and when the food is ready, deliver them to the guests. A genial manner will make you a good server and make you earn more tips. You will earn $2-9/hour plus tips.
Denny’s Employee Benefits
To increase employee retention in its restaurants, Denny’s offers a wide range of benefits to its entry-level and management-level employees.
Denny’s entry-level employee benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), flexible schedule, competitive pay, employee relief fund, meal discounts, Flexible Spending Account, health spending accounts, vacation, leave of absence, and employee discount programs. It should be noted that these benefits are for eligible employees in the company-owned Denny’s restaurants, so the benefits package may vary depending on the restaurant location.
The benefits package that is offered to managers at the company-owned Denny’s restaurants includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), flexible schedule, competitive pay, quarterly and annual bonus potential, employee relief fund, telecom allowance, Flexible Spending Accounts, health spending accounts, vacation, floating holidays, tuition reimbursement, adoption benefits, free shift meals, and meal discounts during off-hours.