Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. is an American chain of supermarkets. The main office of the company is in Phoenix, Arizona. The main focus of Sprouts Farmers Market is selling organic food, supplements, fresh and frozen foods. Apart from the foods, the customers of Sprouts can find a wide range of body care and house items in the stores as well. Initially, Henry Boney launched a business and his first store was a fresh fruit store. Then, it kept growing in time with the help of Henry Boney’s sons, who joined him afterward. They changed the company’s name to Henry’s Farmers Market. Later, the members of the same family established the Sprouts Farmers Market in 2002. Then, the company merged with Henry’s and Sun Harvest in 2011 to form Apollo Global Management. Today, Sprouts Farmers Market has more than 35,000 employees that are working in over 340 stores to serve customers in about 20 US states.
Sprouts Farmers Market Jobs
How do you feel about the current mainstream supermarkets? Do you think that they are sustainable? Not really. So why don’t you join one of the banner carriers of the organic industry? Sprouts Farmers Market helps local farmers and tries to avoid being unsustainable. While working at a store of this company, you can be sure that your energy and time do not serve only to the consumers but also to the producers. Unlike many supermarket chains, during your employment at this company, you will feel like you serve our community.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Sprouts Farmers Market.
- You can choose any of the four categories. You can choose Store and Regional Team Members, Distribution & Quality Control, Support Office Team and current Team Members.
- Choose one of the jobs that you find interesting and click on the “Apply” button or the “See Career Path” button.
- If you click the “Apply” button, a new page will open. Scroll down. You can use the search toolbar. Enter a category, position type, or location and click on the “Search” button.
- You will be seeing a list of jobs. Choose one of them to read further information.
- After checking out the details, you can click on the “Apply Now “button if you want to continue. You can also share this job on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- You need to enter your email address and click on the “Next “button.
- Fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information and enter your CV to finalize your application after creating an account if you don’t have any.
Job Positions: In-store shopping clerk, deli clerk, assistant deli manager, meat/seafood clerk, cashier, head cashier, assistant grocery manager, bakery clerk, bulk clerk, courtesy clerk, produce clerk, overnight grocery clerk, vitamin/HBA clerk, dairy clerk, retail clerk, assistant meat/seafood manager, bakery manager, frozen food clerk, and many more job positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Deli Clerk: You will arrange vegetables or sliced meats for the supermarket chain’s famous made-to-order sandwiches. You will serve the customers with your knowledge of meats, cheeses, and different items sold in the Deli department. Being at least 18 years of age and having a high school diploma or equivalent and experience working in grocery, restaurant, or related field is necessary for working as a Deli Clerk at this company.
Courtesy Clerk: You will be a customer service ambassador within the store. While properly handling and bagging shoppers’ groceries, you will be expected to focus on delivering extraordinary customer service. You will help customers find a product in the store, gather carts from the outdoors, or sweep/pick up a spill. You will be the face of Sprouts to the customers. This job position is an entry-level position that requires no prior education or experience.
In-Store Shopping Clerk: You will work in-store to shop and fulfill customer’s online orders using a mobile device equipped with the Instacart Shopper App. Being at least 21 years of age and having a high school diploma or equivalent is necessary to apply for this job position.
Sprouts Farmers Market Application Form PDF
Since Sprouts Farmers Market provides no printable job application form on the internet, you are recommended to visit the supermarket chain’s official employment website and make an online application for a job. You can also visit your local store and find the management, then ask them for current job openings at the store.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to