Caesars Entertainment, Inc. is an American hotel and casino entertainment company. On July 20, 2020, Eldorado Resorts acquired Caesars Entertainment Corporation and changed its own name into Caesars Entertainment. Having started out as a modest establishment in Reno, Nevada, Caesars Entertainment now operates more than 50 properties and is one of the largest casino and gaming companies in the U.S. at the present time. Caesars Entertainment has several brands under their corporate umbrella such as Harrah’s, Bally’s, Horseshoe and Flamingo. The company offers the finest of services in gaming, accommodations, dining, entertaining and shopping.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for Caesars Entertainment on the internet. Therefore, it is recommended that you visit the official employment website of the company and make an online job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Caesars Entertainment.
- Click “VIEW OPENINGS” on the page.
- On the new website, you can select a location from the menu on the right side of the page. Click “View Open Positions” to see job offers.
- On the new page, you will see the job list. You can filter jobs further by selecting a department and a location from the menus at the top of the page.
- Click any job category on that page.
- On the new page, click a job offer that is in your location.
- Read what the job position is all about.
- Below the job description, on the same page, you will see the online job application form. Fill it out and submit it to the company by clicking “Submit Application” at the end of the form.
- Staff auditor
- Table games dealer
- Surveillance officer
- Security officer
- Food material handler
- Food attendant
- Drop and count staff
- Cleaning specialist
- Poker supervisor
- F&B cashier
- Bar help
- Cleaning specialist
- Beverage server
- Engineering technician
- HVAC mechanic tech
- Room attendant
The dazzling empire of Caesars is hiring! At Caesars, a job with the highest regard for labor rights awaits you. You will get to enjoy the fun of working in sparkling casinos, resorts and venues while being in a company that has decades-long positive relations with organized labor. The company has strong anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policies to protect its workers. Caesars is seeking people who will help them maintain and strengthen their strong ties of loyalty and value with their customers; and in turn promises them a fun, secure and rewarding job.
Room Attendant: You will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of the guestrooms in the Hotel. Duties must be performed in a timely, thorough manner.
Table Games Dealer: You will be responsible for dealing with table games as assigned in order to provide a courteous and entertaining experience for guests.
Bartender: Your ultimate goal will be to create an entertainment environment for all guests. You should provide courteous, friendly and prompt beverage service.
Leave a Reply