Caesars Entertainment, Inc. is an American hotel and casino-entertainment company. On July 20, 2020, Eldorado Resorts acquired Caesars Entertainment Corporation and changed its own name into Caesars Entertainment. Having started out as a modest establishment in Reno, Nevada, Caesars Entertainment now operates more than 50 properties and is one of the largest casino and gaming companies in the U.S. at the present time. Caesars Entertainment has several brands under their corporate umbrella such as Harrah’s, Bally’s, Horseshoe and Flamingo. The company offers the finest of services in gaming, accommodations, dining, entertaining and shopping.
Caesars Entertainment Jobs
The dazzling empire of Caesars is hiring! At Caesars, a job with the highest regard to labor rights awaits you. You will get to enjoy the fun of working in sparkling casinos, resorts and venues while being in a company that has decades-long positive relations with organized labor. The company has strong anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policies to protect its workers. Caesars is seeking people who will help them maintain and strengthen their strong ties of loyalty and value with their customers; and in turn promises them a fun, secure and rewarding job.
How to Apply
- Go to the official employment website of Caesars Entertainment.
- There, you can see the job openings. You can list jobs by location and job field and also do advanced search by clicking ‘Advanced search’ in the upper right corner.
- When you find a suitable job, click ‘Apply’.
- Log in or create an account (if you are a new candidate) to proceed.
- Once you have done that, you will be redirected to the application form site. There, you can upload your resume or CV. This way, the system will automatically fill out some parts of the online submission.
- Do the other steps by filling in the information form and click ‘Submit’ after reviewing it.
Job Positions: Technician, staff auditor, houseperson, table games dealer, surveillance officer, security officer, food material handler, food attendant, drop and count staff, cleaning specialist, telecommunicator, groundskeeper, poker supervisor, F&B cashier, bar help, cleaning specialist, beverage supervisor, steward, beverage server, cook, engineering technician, electrician, market technology engineer, dishwasher, custodial, HVAC mechanic tech, room attendant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Room Attendant: You will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of the guestrooms in the Hotel. Duties must be performed in a timely, thorough manner.
Table Games Dealer: You will be responsible for dealing table games as assigned in order to provide a courteous and entertaining experience for guests.
Bartender: Your ultimate goal will be to create an entertainment environment for all guests. You should provide courteous, friendly and prompt beverage service.
Caesars Entertainment Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Caesars Entertainment on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the official employment website of the company and make an online job application.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to