SP AusNet, which is also known as AusNet Services, is one of the Australian energy companies. It was founded in 2014. The company serves in many countries and is looking for new employees most of the time.
- Go to the career website of SP AusNet.
- Find the search bar on the page. Enter any job-related keywords and click “Search Jobs”.
- You will see the list of job openings then.
- Click a job title.
- Read the job description in its entirety.
- Click the “Apply now” button that you can see on the upper right side of the page.
- You should sign in to the website in order to continue. After you do it, you should fill out an online job application form.
SP AusNet Jobs and Careers
As of today, some of the vacancies and career opportunities in the company include procurement enablement specialist, logistic administration officer, team assistant, operational compliance officer, contract manager, senior customer communications specialist, access coordinator, and business & market development manager.
Since SP AusNet operates in a technical industry, applications need to hold higher education diplomas in related fields. You can also apply for a team assistant job at SP AusNet without any prior experience or diploma. In this position, you will be ensuring the coordination between the team members for smooth operations, which has crucial importance.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Leave a Reply