Allegiant Air is an American airline company that is offering low-cost services with charter flights. The company was founded by Mitch Allee in January 1997. Allegiant Air is ranked the 9th largest commercial airline in the United States. The airline company is taking its customers to 125 different destinations.
The operations of Allegiant Air are based in locations including Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Indianapolis, Nashville, Orlando, Oakland, Phoenix, Punta Gorda and Savannah. The headquarters of the company is located in Summerlin, Nevada. Almost 4,000 employees are working with Allegiant Air.
Allegiant Air Jobs and Careers
This airline company’s main purpose is to give low-cost but quality services to their customers, so they can travel with lower costs to different destinations as they wish! Also, keeping the services reachable is a key point that makes the business better and better.
A job at this publicly-traded company can be a good job opportunity for you if you think you have personal goals about working with an airline company to make good memories and unforgettable working experiences. Just apply for a job at Allegiant Air. Make sure that a reputable and successful company makes a good look at your resume!
How do I apply for a job at Allegiant Air?
- Go to the official career website of Allegiant Air.
- Choose the passion you want to continue in your career life.
- After choosing the category you want to work in, you will see the detailed information about the job positions.
- If you find the job description interesting, click on the name of the job to proceed.
- Read further information about the job position. You can apply with your LinkedIn account or you can apply directly.
- Click on the green “Apply Now” button above.
- You have to read the Consent Policy of the company and you have to accept it to continue your application.
- To finalize your application, you have to log in. If you don’t have an account, sign in by providing your personal information then click on the “Register” button.
Job Positions: Customer support representative, flight attendant, mail handler, material specialist, station agent, general contractor.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Agent: You will be responsible for providing customer service to all customers, including scheduled or charter services. You must be attentive to the customer’s needs, politely handling their inquiries promptly, and completing the required transactions per company policy and procedures.
Prerequisite: 1 year of experience. High School Diploma/GED. Driver’s License.
Station Manager: You will establish and maintain safety compliance of aircraft, customers, facilities, and employee working environments. You will address issues and provide corrective action as required to meet company goals. You will manage and control station expenses/costs and maintain an effective cost control program. You will analyze variances to budget and implement corrective action.
Prerequisite: 2 years of experience in the airline industry. High School Diploma/GED.
Flight Attendant: You will be mostly working on the plane during the flight. You will aim to ensure the safety and comfort of the passengers at all times. You will also ensure that the emergency equipment is working, that the cabin is clean, and that there is an adequate supply of food and beverages.
- Mailroom Clerk – $12.85 per hour
- Operations Agent – $10.20 per hour
- Flight Attendant – $24.92 per hour
- Customer Sales/Support/Service Representative – $12.60 per hour
- Mail Handler – $18.49 per hour
Allegiant Air Job Application Form PDF
Allegiant Air doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, you are advised to visit the official career website of Allegiant Air and make an online job application on that website. Good luck!