Lucky Supermarkets is an American supermarket chain. It was founded in 1935 in San Leandro, California. Throughout its history, Lucky Supermarkets was acquired by many greater companies. The current parent company of Lucky Supermarkets is Save Mart Supermarkets under license from Albertsons.
Today, there are 69 Lucky locations in Northern California. About 5,000 people are employed in these stores. Instead of having a specialty store concept, Lucky provides people’s most daily needs, such as cereal, ground beef and milk. Lucky Supermarkets is operating as “Lucky California” since 2015.
Lucky Supermarkets Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Lucky Supermarkets on the web. Visit the official company website and make an online job application to this great supermarket chain.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Lucky Supermarkets How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Lucky Supermarkets.
- Click “STORE LEVEL”, “CORPORATE LEVEL”, “WAREHOUSE LEVEL”, or “PHARMACY LEVEL”.
- A new tab will open after you click one of them. There, you can search for jobs by writing keywords or requisition ID into the search bar, then clicking the magnification glass icon.
- After you click it, the list of related job openings at Lucky Supermarkets will appear on the page.
- Click a job on the list.
- Read the detailed job description of that job on the next page.
- Click “Apply Now” at the top right corner.
- You will then reach the first step of the five-step online job application form of Lucky Supermarkets. Complete all steps and submit the online application to Lucky Supermarkets.
Lucky Supermarkets Job Positions
- Bakery/deli department specialist
- Front end associate
- Head clerk
- Multi-purpose clerk
- Produce specialist
- Service specialist
- Staff pharmacist
- Maintenance helper
- Bakery/deli manager
- Key carrier
- Floater pharmacist
- Pharmacy technician
- Pharmacy manager
- Produce manager
- Transportation coordinator
- Service deli manager
- Store manager
Lucky Supermarkets Careers
An eclectic offering, boutique experience and bohemian sensibility encourage consumers of Lucky Supermarkets to explore, express and evolve through personal style. Lucky Supermarkets also encourages its employees to create wonderful customer interactions each and every day. If you live in California and are interested in joining a creative, passionate and results-oriented team, we invite you to apply for a job at Lucky Supermarkets. You can view the current job openings in the company and apply for positions on the official company website.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Every day 6:00am-12:00am.
Lucky Supermarkets Job Positions & Salaries
Floater Pharmacist: You will assist in pharmacy operations by providing comprehensive pharmaceutical care through filling prescriptions, providing clinical services, and counseling patients.
Prerequisite: Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy from ACPE approved College of Pharmacy. CPR and BBP certification.
Multi-Purpose Clerk: You will be assigned to one of several departments within the store – to include Center Store, Produce, Meat/Seafood, Bakery/Deli, or Janitorial. You will promote sales within the assigned department, answering customer questions, responding to customer requests for products, and accurately placing special orders.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. 2-year college degree or equivalence training/experience.
Deli Service Key Carrier: You will ensure optimal front-end customer service, performance, productivity, and compliance and is responsible for front-end and parking lot conditions. You will direct and train Front End Associates.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. 1 year of work experience that includes 6 months of grocery/retail experience. High school diploma or GED.