Sony is a Japanese multi-industry company that was founded by Masaru Ibuka and Akio Morita in 1946. The company has the world’s biggest music entertainment, video game console and the second-biggest video game publishing brand. The company is headquartered in a place called Sony City in Tokyo, Japan. Sony is serving worldwide. Some of their products are digital cameras, smartphones, video games, video game consoles, TVs, films, TV shows, music, robots, computers, and computer hardware. The company’s slogan is “Be Moved”.
The spirit of Sony is all about independence, no limits, freedom, innovation, imagination, autonomy, creativity and choice. Sony has a high-quality lifestyle and goods, providing entertainment through technology with business operations all over the globe. The employees of Sony always work in a dynamic and interactive environment. The customers motivate the company, empowering them with the core values of integrity, enthusiasm, innovation and proactiveness. Thus, you can conclude that Sony is a glorious place to work. Do not miss the opportunity to work at Sony!
How do I apply for a job at Sony?
- Go to Sony’s official career website.
- You can use various filters in order to find a job fitting for yourself. Make sure that you select “United States of America” at the Location Country section.
- When you find a fitting job position, click the job title to read more information about the job position.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Press the “Apply” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Fill out the online job application form and press the “Submit” button.
Job Positions: Research engineer, communications manager, research scientist, Splunk engineer, associate security engineer, administrative assistant, executive assistant, sales support engineer, web designer, lead engineer, Al engineer, internship, PMO lead, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Research Scientist: You will be expected to investigate new algorithms and approaches to solving AI problems. You should be able to write code to support research in python.
Sales Support Engineer: You will provide in-person and virtual dealer product support, resolve technical issues with Sony products in the field, and insure that resellers, sales representatives, distributors and system integrators have all the technical material to meet their requirements, including the Dealer Service Department.
AI Engineer: You will write code to support research programs and contribute to Sony’s AI codebase. You should also implement and test AI algorithms.
- Customer Service Representative – $12.98 per hour
- Operator – $11.32 per hour
- Service Engineer – $64,972 per year
- Forklift Operator – $12.17 per hour
- Warehouse Worker – $11.48 per hour
- Group Leader – $34,216 per year
- Assembler – $9.72 per hour
- Machine Operator – $11.54 per hour
- Production Worker – $8.69 per hour
- Product Specialist – $48,653 per year
Sony Job Application Form PDF
Sony doesn’t offer any printable job application form for job applicants. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of this company and make an online job application there. All the best!