Sleep Number is an American bed and bedding accessories manufacturer. The company was founded in 1987 as “Select Comfort” in Minneapolis, Minnesota. There are about 600 Sleep Number locations in the United States. Most of the stores are located in the Northeastern states while there are some stores in California as well. The two main manufacturing and distribution centers of Sleep Number are located in South Carolina and Utah. About 4,300 employees are working at various locations of Sleep Number.
Job Application Form PDF
Since Sleep Number provides no printable job application form for job seekers, you are encouraged to apply for a job online on the official career website of the company. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Sleep Number.
- Enter some keywords, select location and set radius. Then, click the “SEARCH JOBS” button.
- Click the job title when you find an interesting job position on the list of jobs on a new page.
- Then read the job overview. If you are satisfied with what you read, click the blue “APPLY” button above the text.
- You will be redirected to a new website. You will need to sign in to proceed. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one in a short time.
- Once you successfully sign in, you can take the remaining steps and submit your online job application to Sleep Number.
- Sales representative
- Incentive coordinator
- Inside sales professional
- Home delivery assistant
- Sleep professional
- Home delivery driver
- Customer service representative
- Warehouse operator
- Recycling technician
- Store greeter
- Operations planner
Sleep is a common need of all people and is one of the most essential components of a healthy daily life. Therefore, it is essential to sleep comfortably. Sleep Number exists just for this reason! Aiming to provide high-quality beds for millions of people, Sleep Number has always some open job positions for interested job seekers. Here, you can find some general information about jobs at Sleep Number and the application process. Check the jobs at Sleep Number and if you like it, apply for a job today!
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Representative: You will utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer’s unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products. A high school diploma or equivalent is required to apply for this job position. Also, previous employment in a customer-facing role is required.
Inside Sales Professional: You will answer incoming calls from customers interested in purchasing products from Sleep Number. In this role, you will be in a consulting position. A high school diploma or GED is required to make a job application. Also, at least two years of consumer sales experience is required.
Home Delivery Assistant: Following the directions of the Home Delivery Technician, you will visit customers’ homes and deliver, relocate and assemble products to specifications. Being at least 18 years old and having a high school diploma or equivalent is sufficient to apply for this job position.
Leave a Reply